Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,811 Posts
COME ON!,Man up you guys!.you like to cook!...admit it!...at least admit you burn stuff on the BBQ!.

I must confess....I love to cook.with more than four ingredients most of the time even.I even bake stuff sometimes.

Cooking is actually a good stress reliever,you have to remain cognisant of what your cooking at the time.no time to worry about other crap.

Good for you Inor,keep at it.at least when the wife bans you from the house,you can cook something!:highly_amused:
I enjoy cooking and have become pretty damn good at it. Although I only like doing when I'm in a cooking mood. I also clean, fix/make stuff and prep. Why a lady hasn't snatched me up yet is a mystery. Maybe it's all the hair. Probably the hair.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I enjoy cooking and have become pretty damn good at it. Although I only like doing when I'm in a cooking mood. I also clean, fix/make stuff and prep. Why a lady hasn't snatched me up yet is a mystery. Maybe it's all the hair. Probably the hair.
Try a nice hair conditioner. And avoid that slicked back look.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Wear glasses. In the winter, when I wear a beard, Mrs Inor calls me her Q-Tip with eyes.

Reactions: Sasquatch

·
Administrator
14,858 Posts
Actually I enjoy cooking too - go out back, get eggs from under the hens, bring inside. In a cast iron skillet pour some extra virgin olive oil. Fry up a few slices of thick cut bologna, remove from pan and fry eggs. Make and butter toast while eggs cook.
Put everything on a plate, add hot sauce (preferably Mexican or made in Louisiana).
Enjoy a Southron Redneck Breakfast. Good any hour of the day.
For that extra treat, substitute fried Spam for the bologna.

Reactions: Inor and MrsInor

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Actually I enjoy cooking too - go out back, get eggs from under the hens, bring inside. In a cast iron skillet pour some extra virgin olive oil. Fry up a few slices of thick cut bologna, remove from pan and fry eggs. Make and butter toast while eggs cook.
Put everything on a plate, add hot sauce (preferably Mexican or made in Louisiana).
Enjoy a Southron Redneck Breakfast. Good any hour of the day.
For that extra treat, substitute fried Spam for the bologna.
Spam fried up with a tablespoon or two of maple syrup! Now we're talkin' baby!

I never thought much about bologna until I was down in Oklahoma City for a week a few years ago and discovered smoked bologna. Smoked bologna slathered with good BBQ sauce or hot sauce... That is good enough to make you do crime!

·
Administrator
14,858 Posts
Former NASCAR driver Sterling Marlin always ate a bologna sandwich before a race as a good luck superstition.
Kinda like Dave Marcis always raced in wing tip shoes for luck.
Sadly, those good ol boy days are gone.

Reactions: Inor
61 - 72 of 72 Posts