Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
That would go nice with my Brown suit.
I don't know looks like it would beat the heck out of an issue pistol belt.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Looks ok, but pricey as hell and there's no need for the extra inner belt with a good duty belt. I wear a Blackhawk duty belt with additional pad all the time for work, but the padded version is basically what your looking at there in setup. I'd rather trust building a quality rig off Blackhawk's gear than a small unknown tact shops. What do you want to set it up for? Because speaking from experience, if you're looking to get rifle mags in pouches and a sidearm with spares in pouches on it, you're pushing the line. It's a lot of weight at the waist and limits your load. Better to make a dedicated sidearm and extra gear rig out of a duty belt and than match it with a vest or chest rig that loops around it for support for carrying rifle mags. That makes a good modern fighting rig for a long gun.

Military / Tactical - BLACKHAWK!

Tactical Vest | Plate Carrier & Tactical Assault Vests | BLACKHAWK! - BLACKHAWK!

BLACKHAWK! Commando Chest Harness - BLACKHAWK!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I"m actually really saddened. I was hoping for a joke belt loaded with bacon, beer and other infidel gear... :-D
I wanted that 1/4 cable that fly's 3 stories sticks to anything and pulls a grown man up.

Reactions: Seneca

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I"m actually really saddened. I was hoping for a joke belt loaded with bacon, beer and other infidel gear... :-D
You read my mind, I was thinking bacon woven in a basket weave pattern holding a bud light in a holster.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
You read my mind, I was thinking bacon woven in a basket weave pattern holding a bud light in a holster.
I don't have a joke about a belt. But will this do?

Camouflage Military camouflage Cargo pants Military uniform Military person

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah...I didn't name it. :)

I'm guessing they were well into the Jack when they came up with the name. If I was wanting to carry some weight yet not so much as to need a back pack or vest, a duty belt system would be an option.

I kind of like the concept. I just can't come up with reason (yet) where I'd need one or could get some use out of it.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Yeah...I didn't name it. :)

I'm guessing they were well into the Jack when they came up with the name. If I was wanting to carry some weight yet not so much as to need a back pack or vest, a duty belt system would be an option.

I kind of like the concept. I just can't come up with reason (yet) where I'd need one or could get some use out of it.
A rig on a duty belt which is just another way of naming what used to be a LBE belt (load bearing equipment), can be snapped around your waist in a second no matter what you're wearing. For example, when shtf and you're defending your property it's one of the rigs or the main rig you could wear, ready for trouble. If you were sleeping while others took a guard shift and trouble hit, you'd wake up snap on your rig lickity split and head for action. There designed for tough use and to carry what needs to be carried.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts