Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share a new governance definition with you:

Ineptocracy (In-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

:)

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Defederalization (Dee-fhed-err-all-ize-a-shun) A movement to dissolve all excessive, unconstitutional and poorly legislated laws on current books through civil disobedience and scaling back the authority of the US federal government on an organic local level.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sadly, I think ineptocracy (with more and more totalitarianism mixed in) is here to stay.

As far as "defederalization" goes, sounds nice but who will be involved in this movement? People like you and me (the producers) are too busy working to provide for our families and paying taxes so that others don't have to.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've liked every comment on this thread.

Considering the subject and the comments made that's a sad state of affairs...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Defederalization (Dee-fhed-err-all-ize-a-shun) A movement to dissolve all excessive, unconstitutional and poorly legislated laws on current books through civil disobedience and scaling back the authority of the US federal government on an organic local level.
You know... what concerns me most is that politicians seem to measure success by how many laws they pass... while the people would prefer that they measure success by how many outdated and useless laws they remove. I just wish we could find a way to meet in the middle. I.e., pass necessary laws and scrap the bad ones. :cry:

·
Registered
66 Posts
That's the trouble. They've already passed all the "good" laws. Now they pass ridiculous one simply to justify their own existence to their constituents. :evil:

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Want to make things better?
Learn the ways of our forefathers. Yes, that includes religion.
Go back to the ways of governance first introduced by our founding fathers. Yes, that means doing away with democracy and returning to the constitutional republic.

Constitutional republic. Noun. Something we ain't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.