Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am from Sullivan, IN (about 30min south of Terre Haute). I'm hoping to find some other Indiana preppers! I am new to prepping but I really like the idea of it. So why not talk to other people who feel the same way and that are near by? Hope to hear from you!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HOOOOOSIERS!!! UNITE!!! hahaha

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, I'm prepping for any type of disaster really. What about you guys?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am preparing for whatever disaster brings a food and water shortage. Protect what I have, and if I can, help my neighbors. But I know, people will become unruly when they are hungry. So, I don't expect too much cooperation from them.

Luke 22:36 "If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one".

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty much doing the same thing here :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello all. I started prepping for small natural events (blizard, Ice storm, etc...) and it's just kind of grown. LOL!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I'm from Seymour, IN.

I'm not really a prepper more of someone trying to learn the why and the how.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I live in Lafayette, Indiana.
Dude, I live on Lafayette Ave. It's in Washington but...oh, never mind.

Go Buckeye's! Sorry fella's, I'm originally from Wapakoneta, Ohio.

Welcome aboard Raigen! Did I mention my daughters name is Raegan? This thread is getting weird! :grin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
From Louisville Kentucky, makes me an outcast :) . Learning to prepare for disasters and other situations for my family. Being part of JCSDA a SAR group that actually responded to Henryville, KY. We searched the area for those who might not have been found. Thankfully we did not find a soul trapped. Southern Indiana people seem to have it together and pay attention to their neighbors. It was 24 hours plus work and were happy to assist. I do communications for JCSDA. Ended up returning to assist Indiana Amateur Radio Emergency Services in the Red Cross Shelters and drove truck delivering water the next day. Want to be prepared for an event like this so my family does not have to wait for assistance. Did respond to Katrina also, served food and drove bus for the volunteers. So having seen the damage mother nature can produce I plan on being ready if such a thing would occur here in our region.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Boonville, IN here. Been prepping for a couple years now. Pretty much working on becoming self sufficient. Been watching the where the country is headed financially, and did enough research that its apparent we are screwed. Getting ready for the mess that will create.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Muncie, IN

Nice to see there are fellow Hoosier preppers!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Prepping for whatever is thrown my way! Stocking water, food and ammo is essential..3yr "Prepper" here.. I prefer the term "Survivor" haha since we will be the ones surviving.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts