Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Yep at first I thought it was a bunch of lawyers looking to get rich representing inmates ( if an inmate has a claim the state buys them a lawyer don't you know). But it appears to be something real with lots of sick though I heard they related it to a fungus.

Must admit when I saw the title I assumed you meant the mental disorder called liberalism!

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Natures way of dealing with the over-crowded liberal population in California?
This does sound bad - and with the lack of any real treatment it could get very bad.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I've lived in AZ and NV (We have it here too) I have treated a couple cases in my time. There are a lot of things more pressing for my time and resources. Prison inmates will make exaggerated claims looking to make a buck, get attention, or even make themselves such an expensive nuisance that they hope the state will parole them just to get rid of them. However if this has mutated all bets are off.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I thought someone was going to say the incurable disease was stupidity.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prisons are densely populated places, so it's possible something like this (being airborne) could spread fairly quickly. Looks like they are taking some precautions.

Sorry, I really do have to work on my thread titles...

·
Registered
904 Posts
I went to college at Fresno State University and had a friend who died from Valley Fever a few years after graduation. He was a wrestler in college and worked in the San Joaquin Valley in the agriculture industry. It is nothing to mess around with and I don't think there is any cure. (He wasn't a prisoner)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Folks die from measles. Most folks who get it probably don't know they have it. There ain't no cure for measles either.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Natures way of dealing with the over-crowded liberal population in California?
This does sound bad - and with the lack of any real treatment it could get very bad.
Relocating people with airborne diseases NOT a good idea. If you leave them where they are, then the chances of airborne particles will not spread far because most of the airborne particles is contained behind concrete walls.

Typical governments don't care about its hardworking citizens, but looks after prisoners! :eek:
This does not make any sense.
Goes to show where our governments priorities are. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts