Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

241 - 249 of 249 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
So your a mister like I thought. Slippy calling you a misses and all the dress talk had me confused but I had a gut feeling....
And how does your wife feel about that?
We don't really know if it's a he or a she. Ranger lives closest to Denton and yet they've never met. We have no reliable source here. It could go either way in this day and age.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It's not hard. I first got married at 19. That lasted less than a year. The other 2 had come and gone by the time I was 25. I swore I would never do it again. I can't and won't say that it was at least partly my fault because it was.

That lasted until I was 36. We've been married ever since. I finally figured out that a good marriage requires working at it. I finally found someone worth the work. 32 years and we still enjoy each others company. Growing old with someone you like is quite nice.
My mother got married at 19, didn't work out, but I must say it made the world better because it made wondeful old me and my brother. Then she remarried and is still married to my other sibs dad.
I got married against her wishes at 20, but it seems to be working out okay despite the odds. I knew he was right... he helped me bury the lab rats I took without telling the science teacher, what could possibly be the down side?

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
My mother got married at 19, didn't work out, but I must say it made the world better because it made wondeful old me and my brother. Then she remarried and is still married to my other sibs dad.
I got married against her wishes at 20, but it seems to be working out okay despite the odds. I knew he was right... he helped me bury the lab rats I took without telling the science teacher, what could possibly be the down side?
A friend married a girl who's parents did not want her to marry him. They fought against it. They've now been married for 45 years.

241 - 249 of 249 Posts