Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

221 - 240 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Again, that victim card...
So predictable.

You take care, pot.
If you’re ever arrested I would highly suggest you not try to explain your way out of it.

You would quickly find out that your word game would insure a quick conviction.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
If you’re ever arrested I would highly suggest you not try to explain your way out of it.

Agreed. If you are ever arrested, keep your flap shut. Any and everyone. Period. Whatever you say, it will be twisted.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Agreed. If you are ever arrested, keep your flap shut. Any and everyone. Period. Whatever you say, it will be twisted.

You have the right to remain silent, at least for now.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
I’m bugging out of this thread before Kauboy wants to kiss and make up.🤼
My boat doesn't float that way... but I don't blame you for the attraction...
I've been told I'm quite stimulating.

Nice choice of bottle holder.
;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Oh we've had our moments. It's not been all peaches and cream. BUT we've made it this far and things still look good.
yes, those people who say marriage is all rainbows and unicorns are loony. To be completely honest, we already live on a crazy farm with the dogs, the five kids and the chickens, the mad-lib neighbors. I think we'll make it. I am still crazy about him but at a certain point you have to come to terms with the fact that you stop being 'in love' and you have to make the choice to start/keep loving.
32 years and its still looking good? Clearly neither of you are having a mid life crises anytime soon so I doubt you'll be going anywhere. Smooth sailing, and fair seas.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
yes, those people who say marriage is all rainbows and unicorns are loony. To be completely honest, we already live on a crazy farm with the dogs, the five kids and the chickens, the mad-lib neighbors. I think we'll make it. I am still crazy about him but at a certain point you have to come to terms with the fact that you stop being 'in love' and you have to make the choice to start/keep loving.
32 years and its still looking good? Clearly neither of you are having a mid life crises anytime soon so I doubt you'll be going anywhere. Smooth sailing, and fair seas.
Inceptor is too old for a mid life crises. He's ancient. Crusty.
He I and Wifey speak to him quite often on speaker cell phone. I don't think I've ever known a more authentic man in my life.
Now that I think about it, I've never spoken to his wife. Is she real? I can't confirm that.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Inceptor is too old for a mid life crises. He's ancient. Crusty.
He I and Wifey speak to him quite often on speaker cell phone. I don't think I've ever known a more authentic man in my life.
Now that I think about it, I've never spoken to his wife. Is she real? I can't confirm that.
I was thinking about asking how old one must be to be divorced three times and married for 32 years....
yes, he hits it out of the park every time with perfect common sense. 🥳 🥳

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
I was thinking about asking how old one must be to be divorced three times and married for 32 years....
yes, he hits it out of the park every time with perfect common sense. 🥳 🥳
It's not hard. I first got married at 19. That lasted less than a year. The other 2 had come and gone by the time I was 25. I swore I would never do it again. I can't and won't say that it was at least partly my fault because it was.

That lasted until I was 36. We've been married ever since. I finally figured out that a good marriage requires working at it. I finally found someone worth the work. 32 years and we still enjoy each others company. Growing old with someone you like is quite nice.

Oh, and @Denton can't say he's not sure if she exists. She hollered in the man cave last night and he said he heard her voice. Could that have been a recording or something opened in a new tab on the net? :unsure: It can make one wonder. Just sayin.....

221 - 240 of 249 Posts