Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

201 - 220 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Nothing that disagrees with your point of view has anything to do with the discussion.

I like your style.

I never did do drugs.

So yes, you’re wrong.

I’m really not interested in arguing or discussing this any longer. I have many projects going on and I have the ankle issue that we all know about.

So I sincerely hope everyone had a blessed Easter and were with the ones they love.

There’s been a lot of death in my family in the past few months. Some Covid related, others not.

Be thankful for what you have. Goodnight.
So, you stopped doing drugs? Good for you. You stopped before you started? Excellent!

Sorry for your losses.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
You write posts that no one reads, it’s a convoluted wreck.

I won’t make time for that. Sorry.....
You quoted it twice...
The fact that you don't read other's posts is revealing.
You read what you want, don't read what you don't want, but respond to all of it.
Stick to what was written. Not what you skimmed over and think was written.
My EDC has nothing to do with your ability to read, interpret, and converse about a topic.

@Denton, I'm not targeting a member. I'm pointing out the writing style chosen by a member which specifically inhibits debate by ignoring facts, and replacing them with mischaracterizations(ie. strawmen).
If we can't come to an agreement on the definitions of words, using them to discuss anything is pointless.
I did conclude my post, which Ranger quoted, with a paragraph returning to the topic at hand. It was ignored and another tangent was taken.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I’m not happy with our current situation with government but it’s what we have right now.

I can only do what’s within my reach and I refuse to only see the bad. There is plenty of good.

Things including America doesn’t stay the same. Generations before us complained that the new generation wasn't as good as theirs. Like when rock n roll became popular, ETc.

Yet our quality of life is much better.

The poor in America are rich by default.

Happy Easter 🐰
Oh you are one of them optimists? Well doom and gloom me needs some of that …. please pass the optimism, Ranger.
Happy Easter; The Lion Rises!

·
Registered
449 Posts
@Denton, I'm not targeting a member. I'm pointing out the writing style chosen by a member which specifically inhibits debate by ignoring facts, and replacing them with mischaracterizations(ie. strawmen).
If we can't come to an agreement on the definitions of words, using them to discuss anything is pointless.
I did conclude my post, which Ranger quoted, with a paragraph returning to the topic at hand. It was ignored and another tangent was taken.
I just left my accountants office and we had a discussion about the words he used when he spoke with me about “ free money “.

He explained that free money is what CPA’s refer to funds that are free of any commitment, obligation other government control.

I hope that clears up your misconceptions of what free means when speaking about grant money.

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
I just left my accountants office and we had a discussion about the words he used when he spoke with me about “ free money “.

He explained that free money is what CPA’s refer to funds that are free of any commitment, obligation other government control.

I hope that clears up your misconceptions of what free means when speaking about grant money.
It clears up what definition CPAs use, which doesn't match with standard English.
Sorry to hear you took grammar advice from your accountant, and tried to use it on an internet board.
I'd advise you only consult with him on financial matters from now on.
;)

·
Registered
449 Posts
It clears up what definition CPAs use, which doesn't match with standard English.
Sorry to hear you took grammar advice from your accountant, and tried to use it on an internet board.
I'd advise you only consult with him on financial matters from now on.
;)
Free money is a financial matter......genius.

Do you even read what you post ?

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Free money is a financial matter......genius.

Do you even read what you post ?
I was thinking as Kauboy was but I decided to let it go.
The accountant's caveat means it isn't free. There's nothing "free" about government control.
Money "given" by the government isn't free, as you know. That money would be coming from taxpayers if we were solvent. Considering the fact that we have gone way beyond the ability to pay off the debt, this is going to cost us the nation.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Definitions are not... Einstein.
Try to apply intellect before attempting tact.
They are when I’ve already highlighted context a page or two back.

Put your shovel up, I’m beginning to become embarrassed for you.

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
They are when I’ve already highlighted context a page or two back.

Put your shovel up, I’m beginning to become embarrassed for you.
You should certainly be feeling embarrassment at this point...
But I'll let it go for your sake. I'm sure the ankle hurts enough as it is. No need for your ego to get bruised too.

·
Registered
449 Posts
You should certainly be feeling embarrassment at this point...
But I'll let it go for your sake. I'm sure the ankle hurts enough as it is. No need for your ego to get bruised too.
Don’t worry, I’m comfortable with how I used the word and how a professional explained it.

You can quote my posts and pass them around if you’d like and tell people I’m an idiot. 👍

·
Registered
449 Posts
Denton,
Would you please stay out of this.

Can’t you see Kauboy and I are going through a divorce ? We don’t have time to talk about your stupid thread , K ? 🤣

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
Don’t worry, I’m comfortable with how I used the word and how a professional explained it.

You can quote my posts and pass them around if you’d like and tell people I’m an idiot. 👍
Haha...
Again... never called you an idiot, and have no reason to.
False victim, maybe... but not idiot.
:p

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Denton,
Would you please stay out of this.

Can’t you see Kauboy and I are going through a divorce ? We don’t have time to talk about your stupid thread , K ? 🤣
I tried to be y'all's marriage counselor by whacking both of youse guys in the same thread but Kauboy got defensive and you ignored the post all together.
I should have charged y'all more.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Haha...
Again... never called you an idiot, and have no reason to.
False victim, maybe... but not idiot.
:p
I never did say you called me an idiot.

I said you CAN......call me an idiot.

Remember when you posted that I don’t read what you post ? Pot meet kettle.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I tried to be y'all's marriage counselor by whacking both of youse guys in the same thread but Kauboy got defensive and you ignored the post all together.
I should have charged y'all more.
I’m busy building my spring mini bug out kit. I’m not paying much attention to mr Webster.

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
I never did say you called me an idiot.

I said you CAN......call me an idiot.

Remember when you posted that I don’t read what you post ? Pot meet kettle.
Again, that victim card...
So predictable.

You take care, pot.

201 - 220 of 249 Posts