Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You go to work. You pay taxes. You do all the right and decent things. You are an American.

Now, imagine a place where the children of the residence of the place isn't allowed to go to school while invaders' kids are given the opportunity to go to school.

An in your face, SCREW YOU, TAX PAYER!

Picture a government that advocated locking down its citizens over a disease that is on par with the flu but hyped for political reasons, causing small businesses to close forever and people to be unemployed. Now, imagine that government signaling people around the world to come here and flood a country that is already in economic and employment straits.

An in your face, SCREW YOU, LOW-PAID CITIZENS!

I can go on and on, but you get the picture.

The agenda? Destroy this once great republic. The destruction is on the fast track and they don't care that you see it. As a matter of fact, that you see what is happening gives them a tingle down their legs.

These creeps haven't even started. Wait until the tax hikes kick in. Wait until more of your income is spent on food, gas and every other kind of energy. Wait for the day to soon come where you can't fly unless you have a "vaccine" passport. Oh, and wait for the day when your "social credit score" determines whether you can buy a house, car, or the interest you pay.

They know we see this coming and they don't care. They are in control.

IN YOUR FACE, U.S. CITIZENS!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I guess some are in that situation. My kids are in school and have been for a while.

I haven’t noticed any businesses closing that are needed. Just the ones that weren’t making any money anyway.

There’s nothing I haven’t been able to get in the pandemic except toilet paper and when you have a bidet you don’t need toilet paper anyway.

But I realize some people aren't as fortunate as I. They mostly live in northern states......vote with your feet. That’s what I say to them.

I quit flying commercial years ago. I consider it Russian roulette, half the pilots don’t have any real experience except with auto pilot. Most of their flight hours are computer flying.......

Don’t most commercial aircraft crash from human error of some type ?

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess some are in that situation. My kids are in school and have been for a while.

I haven’t noticed any businesses closing that are needed. Just the ones that weren’t making any money anyway.

There’s nothing I haven’t been able to get in the pandemic except toilet paper and when you have a bidet you don’t need toilet paper anyway.

But I realize some people aren't as fortunate as I. They mostly live in northern states......vote with your feet. That’s what I say to them.
Pay attention to what happening.

San Diego public school teachers to give migrant kids in-person instruction before their own students | Fox News

You haven't noticed any businesses closing that are needed? The Hell does that mean? Think of a family-owned restaurant you never frequented because it wasn't your type of food. To you, it wasn't needed when it went under.
How arrogant.
Still, I know you aren't ignorant about what has happened in the last year.

You have a bidet? How fabulous for you. Immaterial, though. Nobody cares if you have a bidet or if you wipe your ass with your bare fingers. It's about the FREKING NATION and not what is in your bathroom.

The elite are working a plan right in front of our faces.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doesn't he remind you of Operator6?
I have to admit that I am slipping.
Work Wifey referenced a former supervisor with whom I was buddies just four years ago. I can't even picture his face. She knows I am slipping but once she realized I was serious about not remembering him, she said I was scaring her.

·
Registered
487 Posts
There are no restaurants that have went out of business here that I’ve ever went to.

Zero.......

I can’t help what the rest of the country does. I’m supporting the economy where I live.

Things are good here. Check for yourself.

What do you suggest I do other than make threads complaining about it ?

·
Registered
487 Posts
How much money has the government sent you guys in the past year ?

I don’t get a check, I write the checks to the government.

But to hear you guys tell it, I’m the problem. 🤣. Whatever.......

·
Super Moderator
9,202 Posts
There are no restaurants that have went out of business here that I’ve ever went to.

Zero.......

I can’t help what the rest of the country does. I’m supporting the economy where I live.

Actually we have been supporting many of those useless small businesses as best as we can. I tend to put what little money I have where my mouth is.

·
Super Moderator
9,202 Posts

A whole lot less that what we've paid in. But the checks being sent to peons is just a drop in the bucket to what they are spending elsewhere. Like in the first package was $10 million dollars to Pakistan for gender studies. that was a $2.2 trillion package. I know, I know, you could have written a check for that.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Zero.......

Are you intelligent enough to understand that the nation extends beyond your bidet and your neighborhood?

Yes, businesses have closed in my area. I'm sure you are aware enough to know that businesses across the nation have closed while corporate businesses are considered, "essential."

Interesting, you are trying to play dumb while trying hard to be smart. There's a psychological term for that.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

But to hear you guys tell it, I’m the problem. 🤣. Whatever.......
You sure like to brag. Seems you can't see the world beyond your bidet.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I can’t help it that little Sally’s dress shop went out of business......or that Jimmy’s food truck can’t make his usual.......

Plenty of shops here opened their doors and guess what ? No one came......

Their business wasn’t that important to the community so it wasn’t supported.

That’s what I see here. Some people are making more sitting home than working......some business are having problems finding people that want to work.

They make more sitting on their ass at home.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds like you agree with having freedom until you don’t like how I express my freedom.

What does that make you ?
Actually, that statement says more about you than it does me.

You just made a statement that is meaningless. "Express freedom?" Now, you think you are going to wrap your arrogant myopia in the notion of freedom without seeing through it? Nope; not gonna happen. I've been a cat herder since my first marriage.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Actually, that statement says more about you than it does me.

You just made a statement that is meaningless. "Express freedom?" Now, you think you are going to wrap your arrogant myopia in the notion of freedom without seeing through it? Nope; not gonna happen. I've been a cat herder since my first marriage.
That’s what someone would say that has no answer to my statement.

You’re fine with others having an opinion until it disagrees with how you “ feel “

Yes, express my freedom of speech .....

Ever heard of it ?

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can’t help it that little Sally’s dress shop went out of business......or that Jimmy’s food truck can’t make his usual.......

Plenty of shops here opened their doors and guess what ? No one came......

Their business wasn’t that important to the community so it wasn’t supported.

That’s what I see here. Some people are making more sitting home than working......some business are having problems finding people that want to work.

They make more sitting on their ass at home.
Why did a once profitable Sally's Dress Shop go out of business in the past year, Mr. Magoo?

Yes, some people are making more by sitting at home. What entity made that possible? The unfettered free market or those who want to destroy the nation?

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That’s what someone would say that has no answer to my statement.

You’re fine with others having an opinion until it disagrees with how you “ feel “

Yes, express my freedom of speech .....

Ever heard of it ?
And yet you can't answer me.

Clearly, I am not stopping you from speaking. Now, you want to be a victim, huh? Am I your oppressor?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Why did a once profitable Sally's Dress Shop go out of business in the past year, Mr. Magoo?

Yes, some people are making more by sitting at home. What entity made that possible? The unfettered free market or those who want to destroy the nation?
Sally’s dress shop was never profitable. It was a tax write off and it was more of a hobby......

I voted, did you ? Biden isn’t President because of my state. I can only vote once🤣

·
Registered
487 Posts
And yet you can't answer me.

Clearly, I am not stopping you from speaking. Now, you want to be a victim, huh? Am I your oppressor?
Answer what ? No you’re not my oppressor, you don’t have any power.

You’re upset that I don’t agree with you.

1 - 20 of 249 Posts