Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EXCLUSIVE: They're multiplying! THIRD mystery Google barge found lurking in San Francisco bay as MailOnline takes the closest look yet at secret 'party boats'. . . followed every step of the way by security guards) | Mail Online

Not buying the showroom explanation.

I'm getting out my tinfoil hat. I'm guessing floating information collection barges.

Each container can be pulled off and shipped anywhere. Maybe they'll make their way to international waters and just spy.

In any case, this makes me very uneasy. At last count, there's 3 of them. Gotta find the links though.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
well after what they pulled off with youtube yesterday I am with you. They are plotting to shut down the free internet media. I am not buying that line of shit for a second. And they float? wtf is going on here.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Once again I find myself not having any idea what is being discussed. I really should watch the news I guess, but just can't bring myself to do so. Ignorance is bliss. If it floats, it can be sunk if it is a threat. I do know that.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Move to Montana and avoid the "rafts from hell"
seriously I can't get WIFI from down stairs to up stairs, now potent can it be?

Kevincali, HAHA loved the pic

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
I'm not buying it either. I know what it takes to build a data center out of storage containers and this type of stacking. All for google glasses? Yeah, it's something else. Nefarious maybe not but I'm not buying their explanation yet.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Nah, I'm not buying it. It's for something else.
Monday the local news channel I watch out of Phoenix had a quick story that MCSO and 29 " other agencies" were going to participate in a drill reacting to an " extended" power outage, and today " multiple agencies" are getting together to do rescue training in case a " major catastrophe" happens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts