Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon Everyone...

It's been several weeks since I last posted, on July 1st, I had a drunken driver fail to negotiate a stop sign on a major highway and I hit her at 55 mph head on. Nothing like a little internal bleeding, crushed body parts, surgery and a totaling of my Titan to stop you in your tracks for several weeks.

I know many of you know what I'm talking about...

But I've missed being in here and glad to be back............:smile:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
My prayers and empathy are with you. I am finally feeling like I am going to recover after eight years and two surgeries.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
In my car.... waiting for a red light to turn green...

The uninsured motorist obviously didn't see the light or my car...

She hit my car at around 30mph after dynamiting her brakes in the last 20 feet before impact.

It happened right across the street from my doctor's office so I walked in and had X-rays and then to the hospital. yep! A real story but it's going to have a happy ending if I have anything to say about it.

Reactions: Meangreen

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
In my car.... waiting for a red light to turn green...

The uninsured motorist obviously didn't see the light or my car...

She hit my car at around 30mph after dynamiting her brakes in the last 20 feet before impact.

It happened right across the street from my doctor's office so I walked in and had X-rays and then to the hospital. yep! A real story but it's going to have a happy ending if I have anything to say about it.
Good for you! A positive attitude will do miracles! I made a full recovery in record time and put it behind me, I pray for a full recovery and peace for you my friend :)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I was actually wondering where you had gotten off to! Glad you came out as well as you did. Head on collisions are a nasty affair, but a testament to design engineers that they are less lethal than back in the day.

Good luck with the recovery, and good to have you back!

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me, totally destroyed my last BOV and left pretty much crippled at both legs. I tell you what, these people have no honor. If I hadn't been watching the road and slammed on my brakes like I did we would both be dead. And yeah I still get panic attacks when I see someone wander into my lane. Sorry you got sucked into this, I been right there where you are and still need more surgeries. Sucks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts