Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
The evil freedom hating media loves illegals.

For These United States of America to heal itself many things must happen. One of them is as follows; (found in Slippy's Plan For American Success, VOL IV, SECTION 7.b)

1. No human person from another country may be allowed entrance into These United States of American for a period of at least 10 years.

All illegals must be deported.

All illegals currently on death row in federal prisons must be put to death immediately.

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
We would also have to address it from the other side. Prison terms for CEOs employing illegals and they must face a set amount of prison time. NO government assistance at local, state and federal levels. Violators go to prison. No sanctuary cities.
Before the imprisonment of free market CEO's for employing who they can hire, STOP the infiltration of illegals and that starts with GOVERNMENT. It is not up to the free market to determine who is illegal and who is not. Start where the problem starts and cut the head off of the snake.

Prison terms for government people; that means any politicians, any bureaucrat and any person who who are elected/hired on behalf of the citizens who pay their salary/benefits and/or contracts.

The media has done a great job vilifying the "evil rich" CEO's the uselful idiots. Evil/Rich .gov people are the problem.

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
CEOs are where you and I part company. Everytime I go to Home Depot I see illegals just waiting for dirtbags to hire them. ALL incentives must be removed to be successful. CEO, Business owner or whatever term you want to use there needs to be penalties for breaking the law on both sides.
Freedom is a scary thing.

To your point about illegals hanging around Home Depot. it isn't Home Depot or HD's CEO who is at fault for this, its more likely the local Law Enforcement that has its hands tied due to politicians and bureaucrats who will release the illegals back into the community after arrested for loitering.

Bottom line is that illegals shouldn't and wouldn't be here if politicians and government did their damn job.

I should have the freedom to hire anyone to help me out on MY property if they wish to work for pay from me. Wether or not I find them in Home Depot, WalMart or at my local Ace Hardware store looking for a hard days work is not on me.

And welcome to the forum, @Mike Xonox you seem like good folk! :cool:

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
You're making an argument of technicality against the spirit of the law and if you have cholles i dont care if they raid your shop and impound your mower for aiding illegal enemies of the United States and screwing us all? Soon, when you are "exercising your right (?) to hire yoris, you should keep your eyes out for people exercising their right to remove them.
I can't believe you tried a child's defense for the sleaze bags laughing at the people they screw. They know what they are doing and if they were worried about any liability it would be different.
Plus, all your hodidos are casing your place and know where to go when the welfare is gone?
Are you really as stupid as you sound?

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
You're making an argument of technicality against the spirit of the law and if you have cholles i dont care if they raid your shop and impound your mower for aiding illegal enemies of the United States and screwing us all? Soon, when you are "exercising your right (?) to hire yoris, you should keep your eyes out for people exercising their right to remove them.
I can't believe you tried a child's defense for the sleaze bags laughing at the people they screw. They know what they are doing and if they were worried about any liability it would be different.
Plus, all your hodidos are casing your place and know where to go when the welfare is gone?
Your argument is as stupid as it sounds.

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
If we had invested in South and Central America (instead of all these other far away countries), by helping South and Central America beat their drug cartels and corrupt governments, we wouldn't have the problems we're facing today.
But...We did "invest" billions in Central and S. America.

IF we had not and simply told them to go to hell, fix your own problems and stay out of our country...then shot and killed the first ******* who broke the law and invaded these United States, we'd be much better off!

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
Prior to whatever idiotic immigration law was signed by LBJ back in the 60's, the population of these United States was under 200 million. We'd be much better off if we went back to those levels.

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
But...We did "invest" billions in Central and S. America.

IF we had not and simply told them to go to hell, fix your own problems and stay out of our country...then shot and killed the first *** who broke the law and invaded these United States, we'd be much better off!
Somebody replaced 'WET--BACK' with a bunch of ****

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
Why does the child have bigger boobs than the mother?
Excellent observation @KUSA

Hope you've been well!

I'd like to think that is just the Childs shirt blowing in the wind. But it may be that the .gov people made the sign and its their way of grooming little wet-baacks as the .gov people seem to be pedophiles...or that is a young tranny type with bolt ons.

Regardless, illegal alien wet-baacks have no reason to be here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts