Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Freedom is a scary thing.

To your point about illegals hanging around Home Depot. it isn't Home Depot or HD's CEO who is at fault for this, its more likely the local Law Enforcement that has its hands tied due to politicians and bureaucrats who will release the illegals back into the community after arrested for loitering.

Bottom line is that illegals shouldn't and wouldn't be here if politicians and government did their damn job.

I should have the freedom to hire anyone to help me out on MY property if they wish to work for pay from me. Wether or not I find them in Home Depot, WalMart or at my local Ace Hardware store looking for a hard days work is not on me.

And welcome to the forum, @Mike Xonox you seem like good folk! :cool:
You're making an argument of technicality against the spirit of the law and if you have cholles i dont care if they raid your shop and impound your mower for aiding illegal enemies of the United States and screwing us all? Soon, when you are "exercising your right (?) to hire yoris, you should keep your eyes out for people exercising their right to remove them.
I can't believe you tried a child's defense for the sleaze bags laughing at the people they screw. They know what they are doing and if they were worried about any liability it would be different.
Plus, all your hodidos are casing your place and know where to go when the welfare is gone?

·
Registered
61 Posts
The beginnings of the country had a significant chunk of opium money in it.
The democrat party is dope dependent and the chinese crap is poison.
That's why we managed those countries exactly like politicians wanted to. Dope is huge money for their war chests.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts