Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just behind Obama's vist. Surprise, suprise! A bill for an act

1.2 relating to public safety; establishing a crime for manufacturing, transferring, or
1.3possessing certain assault weapons; providing for the disposal or registration of
1.4existing assault weapons; defining terms; classifying data; clarifying language;
1.5providing criminal penalties;amending Minnesota Statutes 2012, sections
1.613.87, subdivision 2; 624.712, subdivision 7, by adding subdivisions; 624.713;
1.7proposing coding for new law in Minnesota Statutes, chapter 624.
1.8BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA:::rambo::

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Federally the AWB and even a hi cap ban are dead. State by state there will be crappy situations like this. Minnesota 10/22 owners may soon be felons.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I hope your are right. I remember how many times I hear that Obamacare was dead and guest what. We have Obamacare.
Ya but Obamacare was crammed through with a Completely controled Democatic party in Congress, and look how many of them lost there Jobs for that. Also look how many democrats lost there jobs last time they pushed through a worthless AWB last time. the chances are realy slim. The background check I think about the only thing that really stands any kind of chance, and the very slim possiblity of limited magazine sizes.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are talking about our GOP right. The one that said were go to hold the line on the fiscal cliff. Then gave in. The same ones that gave in on the debt ceiling awhile. The ones that where going to not given in the debt ceiling again, but then push it down the road. Also you are right that a lot lost the jobs during the first AWB. But if you remember they also lost the jobs over Obamacare and today we sit have it. So again I hope you all are right. But I not as sold on our congress. I believe we are is in for a major fight and in the last two years in my opnion, the gop has done much to stop anything. I am worry!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Side show my friends , Obama is using this to keep our eyes off other issues.
He does not care what gets passed. He is waiting to appoint one more justice then him and holder drop the hammer on the 2nd.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
The issue presented above is a state statute. If you live in a progressive liberal state like Mass/IL/CA etc then
you are SOL. Move - I am - leaving CA in September - can't wait. Already have a legal NV address and consider
myself a resident of NV. This place in CA is rental property - nothing else.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Side show my friends , Obama is using this to keep our eyes off other issues.
He does not care what gets passed. He is waiting to appoint one more justice then him and holder drop the hammer on the 2nd.
You just hit the nail on the head. He and his buddies can pass anything they want and not get it overturned if he controls the courts. At the moment I don't think the weapons bills will go through as-is, since even some Dems think it's a bit much as its currently written.

·
Registered
39 Posts
We are talking about our GOP right. The one that said were go to hold the line on the fiscal cliff. Then gave in. The same ones that gave in on the debt ceiling awhile. The ones that where going to not given in the debt ceiling again, but then push it down the road. Also you are right that a lot lost the jobs during the first AWB. But if you remember they also lost the jobs over Obamacare and today we sit have it. So again I hope you all are right. But I not as sold on our congress. I believe we are is in for a major fight and in the last two years in my opnion, the gop has done much to stop anything. I am worry!
Can't trust any of them anymore....I wonder if the great forfathers ever envisioned what our government has become; I think they would be ashamed.

·
Registered
296 Posts
John Adams' posterity quote says it all. I would share it but I do not know how to do such things on this [email protected]#$! tablet.
This one??

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it." ― John Adams

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.