Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
5K views 37 replies 8 participants last post by  PrepRes 
good short barreled 12 gauge with double ought buck
Uhhh Rah! Now the way I was taught a person has a better chance to hit something with Nought than with Double Nought since it gets more lead flying down range. But what is an extra bb in the grand scheme of things? I am currently the proud owner of 10 rounds of Double Nought and could open a second hand ammo store on number 4 steel shot. My big brudder was an avid duck hunter..so I aint gonna nag. They say that is pretty good at short range. In fact I have an old pal who was being afflicted with Pit Bulls killing his goasts. He went to the hardware store to buy shotgun ammo. The clerk asked him.."What are you trying to kill." The pal said.."Pit Bulls." The guy say "Ahhh..you need number 4's." Now I love all animals including pit bulls if they bite the right person..just thought it was a humorous story to share.

Bigwheel, thanks but what about items after protection. I am trying to find out exact products i.e. a lifestraw for instance
Having done some pretty extensive research on the topic believe the Sawyer mini filters are preferable to Life Straws. They do a bunch more quantity of filtering and strain out smaller critters. Think you could save time by asking about specific products as opposed to nebulous questions. Are you a troll?

What good would an answer to this question do you?

The answers would be of an advanced prepper, NOT a starter like you.

IF I was in your position, I would be asking about basics.

Do you have another reason for posing this type of question?
I am starting to smell a SPAMMER. Wonder what he's selling? Something to with water perhaps?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.