Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Would you reenlist?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well, since NATO pushed Putin into this position, I guess ALL would need to defend NATO. And once Russia is finished and part of NATO, then they can move on to the next task. You are aware they want to expand into the pacific, right?

ETA: US Proposes Bill to Include Taiwan in 'NATO Plus' Group
How, EXACTLY, did NATO “push Putin” into annexing part of UKE in 2014, then illegally invade UKE in 2022, holding the world hostage by stealing grain, destroying crops, stopping shipping, murdering and raping citizens, shipping civilians off to Russia?

Who, exactly, is “they” who want to ” expand into the pacific”?

Please respond. I need another good laugh.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Actually the part that was annexed, was done so by the people who live there. Ukraine has been bombing them ever since.

You really don't know what happened in Ukraine in 2014? You should pay a little more attention to those you admire, like Soros, who was bragging about what they pulled off. But, I guess being a putz means you don't have to pay attention.

And don't tell me I need to do the research for you. I'm not your daddy, thank goodness.
Wrong. Russia annexed it. Try researching actual facts instead of what Russia repeats endlessly. You shill for them too?

Just because you’re a Vet, doesn’t make you knowledgeable on military and global affairs. It’s utterly amazing how prepper and right wing groups support Putin. You’ve obviously drunk the kool-aid.
And you wonder why people look at you as a possible threat.

Shame.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts