Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Would you reenlist?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,019 Posts
Putin wants to reclaim land lost from the soviet union when it collapsed. This includes some NATO states. If NATO is attacked would you reenlist? After all NATO was there after 9-11 when the US was attacked.

Having people with previous military experience would be extremely helpful in leading and training conscripts.
Well, since NATO pushed Putin into this position, I guess ALL would need to defend NATO. And once Russia is finished and part of NATO, then they can move on to the next task. You are aware they want to expand into the pacific, right?

ETA: US Proposes Bill to Include Taiwan in 'NATO Plus' Group

·
Super Moderator
10,019 Posts
How, EXACTLY, did NATO “push Putin” into annexing part of UKE in 2014, then illegally invade UKE in 2022, holding the world hostage by stealing grain, destroying crops, stopping shipping, murdering and raping citizens, shipping civilians off to Russia?

Who, exactly, is “they” who want to ” expand into the pacific”?

Please respond. I need another good laugh.
Actually the part that was annexed, was done so by the people who live there. Ukraine has been bombing them ever since.

You really don't know what happened in Ukraine in 2014? You should pay a little more attention to those you admire, like Soros, who was bragging about what they pulled off. But, I guess being a putz means you don't have to pay attention.

And don't tell me I need to do the research for you. I'm not your daddy, thank goodness.

·
Super Moderator
10,019 Posts
How, EXACTLY, did NATO “push Putin” into annexing part of UKE in 2014, then illegally invade UKE in 2022, holding the world hostage by stealing grain, destroying crops, stopping shipping, murdering and raping citizens, shipping civilians off to Russia?

Who, exactly, is “they” who want to ” expand into the pacific”?

Please respond. I need another good laugh.
And not that it will matter to you at all, but I have posted that article on here before.

And I posted the bill before congress to include Taiwan into nato +. Now you can laugh your ass off.

Looking for facts (or even reading them when provided) seems to be tough for you. It could be a psychological issue. Maybe you need to see a shrink and get some help.

·
Super Moderator
10,019 Posts
It’s utterly amazing how prepper and right wing groups support Putin.
Wrong again Putz boy, I am NOT a supporter of Putin. What I am against is NATO creating coup's. Again, Soros admitted this in an interview. Bragging about it.

Wrong. Russia annexed it. Try researching actual facts instead of what Russia repeats endlessly. You shill for them too?
Do you mean facts like this?

Or like this?

Maybe real facts like the Ukrainians bombing civilians for years for having the gall to not want to be part of the revolution in 2014. I'm sure Soros wasn't happy about that.

I know, I know. Doing your own research gives you headaches.

I don't know, you moving away from Rachel Maddow might cause major issues for you. I guess you need to stay with MSNBC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts