Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I would use the tactics used by the VC some 45 years ago.

If I had a decisive advantage in a potential skirmish, I would commit to the conflict. But if I was outnumbered and out gunned, then I'd stay a simple rice farmer wearing PJ's until the time was right.

I don't engage when they march down the street. That's fighting on their terms. I wait and fight on my terms.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
If a foreign army was to "march" down the street they would meet with a lot of resistance. I would be hiding where I could get a shot at the leader of the group. If you kill the officer in charge and then the next guy that takes his place you can defeat the followers without killing them all.

The best targets are the communications officer and the guy in command. The rest are just following orders and without orders they can be stopped.
Shoot from far away, behind cover and move after each shot.

·
Registered
365 Posts
South korea or north korea?
There is a HUGE difference!
I know you implied north. So my answer is no.
I would do as GT stated...
Id smile and throw flowers by day... war paint and throw grenades by night

·
Registered
365 Posts
If you are reading this Kim jong un, i'll be waiting for you....

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
yep. me and my pals around here would have more than a sks on a quiet rooftop to deal with. They'd have tanks and about 5 times their number on their hands.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess I would whip together a Drone of my own! Im thinking perhaps putting full auto 10/22 on FPV tricopter and making small attacks on groups of marching soldiers! Im assuming this will help break moral.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I think any despotic army that might even think of invading the US should remember what advocates of gun rights often argue was said by Japan’s Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto: "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

All though this quote is unsubstantiated and possibly bogus, I think it says a lot about why our founding fathers gave us the 2nd Amendment.

·
Registered
219 Posts
South Korea Love you long time!

North Korea?...Engage em at 800 yards out to 1500 yards...one at a time....Trust me its gonna be a heart breaker for em!

And yea ...... I regularly hit 8 inch gongs at those distances. Sometimes 50 times a day or more! Practice makes perfect!

·
Registered
6,180 Posts
Silenced 22LR for in town use. They would never march down the street with a few guys/leaders just dropping dead for no reason. Practice your "Zombie" head shots.

·
Registered
938 Posts
If I saw the North Korean army marching down the street in my town, I would run, not out of fear of the invading forces, but to get out of the way of the steel rain that is about to come down....

Only a complete fool or a suicidal lunatic would take shots at a large group of well armed men trained in military tactics marching in formation or even just moving over ground. Superior firepower is an overwhelming force when it is concentrated, unless the opposing force has better weapons - which is why I would move before the Made in the U.S.A. steel rain arrives....

I remember how we dropped daisy cutters on the "elite" Iraqi Republican Guard in Desert Storm - wiped them all out en masse. Monitored radio traffic picked up their cries for their mothers.

250px-BLU-82_Daisy_Cutter_Fireball.JPG 250px-BLU-82B_Daisy_Cutter_Bomb.jpg daisy_ride.jpg

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
The only way this would happen is if I was in SK. As I have been there I have no plans to return.
But if some strange thing happen and I was there yea

·
Registered
156 Posts
That would be a negative.I would be too busy getting my family safely to our fallback location.Having said that,with all the concerns I have with all the devastating scenarios that could be a real possibilities,a mainland invasion from the north is very very low on my list of worries.

·
Registered
921 Posts
We have virtually nothing to fear regarding N. Korean troops marching down our streets.
UN troops with blue helmets, on the other hand, are another story. Or DHS troops?
I guess a lot depends on what happens here in the not too distant future.

·
Registered
324 Posts
If it's up to me to defend against any army, we are up 'sheet' creek without a paddle. I am not worried about an armed invasion, I am more concerned that my grandchildren will be working in a factory and living in a dorm with a fence and watchtowers and nets for jumpers.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts