Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seriously this would be awesome I think. There would definitely be other set ups I would add/remove(I.E. escape hatchs/tunnels remove the swimming pool & make it a fish tank? etc etc ) from this but still would be fantastic. . . But I would also need mine to be in the mountains of Colorado Wyoming or Montana

What do you think?

Silo.jpg
Silo1.jpg

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Play the lottery and hope for a big win. One question, what about the people that help build that place, they know who you are and where you live!

·
Registered
335 Posts
if I had the money - Id purchase a camper as my bov and 20 acres in the mountains about two hours away. Clear an acre or two for crops and store supplies, etc.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Out of state contractors to build the main floors and I would do most all of the work myself and a couple of friends help and some serious security systems. . . There are A LOT of these old missile silos for sale the Atlas F and Titan 1 I believe was the other.

Plus they come with 200+ acres in most cases. . . But like I said thats "IF" I had the money! One of the Atlas F's were for sale for 2.8 million so if I could afford that than land, guns, food, ammo pretty much any prepping item or pretty much ANY item I personally would want I could have! Again thats IF I had that kind of money to do whatever I wanted with!

·
Registered
161 Posts
DITTO! I have always wanted an old missile silo............But they never seem to want to sell the old missiles that go with them :razz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts