Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seriously this would be awesome I think. There would definitely be other set ups I would add/remove(I.E. escape hatchs/tunnels remove the swimming pool & make it a fish tank? etc etc ) from this but still would be fantastic. . . But I would also need mine to be in the mountains of Colorado Wyoming or Montana

What do you think?

Plant Water resources Tree Land lot Urban design
Plant Cloud Sky Motor vehicle Tree

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Play the lottery and hope for a big win. One question, what about the people that help build that place, they know who you are and where you live!

·
Registered
335 Posts
if I had the money - Id purchase a camper as my bov and 20 acres in the mountains about two hours away. Clear an acre or two for crops and store supplies, etc.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Out of state contractors to build the main floors and I would do most all of the work myself and a couple of friends help and some serious security systems. . . There are A LOT of these old missile silos for sale the Atlas F and Titan 1 I believe was the other.

Plus they come with 200+ acres in most cases. . . But like I said thats "IF" I had the money! One of the Atlas F's were for sale for 2.8 million so if I could afford that than land, guns, food, ammo pretty much any prepping item or pretty much ANY item I personally would want I could have! Again thats IF I had that kind of money to do whatever I wanted with!

·
Registered
161 Posts
DITTO! I have always wanted an old missile silo............But they never seem to want to sell the old missiles that go with them :razz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts