Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I lost my job about 2 months ago, and have been unable to find any full time work. So I have found some good gear cheap, I would be a middle man and only make a pennies on the dollar but its something. Think of it as a finder fee. lets see if you guys think the deals are worth it, you tell me...

xy70Kl83.jpeg

Price US $6.00
Delivery: Typically ships in 7 to 10 days
Free Shipping

Mini Outdoor Stove
u1VRUtL.jpeg
Price US $12.00
Free Shipping

11-in-1 Steel Multi Tool Card (2-Pack)
HuAI4xDN.jpeg
Price US $5.00
Free Shipping

Countries that we can currently to:

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, New Zealand, North Korea, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, U.K., U.S.A, and Vietnam.

If your country is not listed, please contact me to request for a custom quote.

I have alot more but I wanna get feedback first...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
40 views and no one can say great idea or hell no lmao nothing :(

·
Registered
433 Posts
If it was me I would have these items on Ebay ASAP!!

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I haven't answered because I don't want to say nay just because I can't see using any of them.

The e-tool looks unwieldy, the burner doesn't look big enough to heat for a group of 6-10 and I have never found a multi-function tool of any sort that I like.

This is just me, though, so I didn't want to spread what I thought would be undue negativity your way.

Sorry about the job loss. I hope you find full time employment quickly!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, at least I know something now lol and it was not negative Denton, it was just not the right products for you. There is nothing wrong with that I have alot more items. Thought I would post the things I though were most useful. If there is anything you are looking let me know I will see what I can do...

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I don't have a vee-hicle so am a simplicity freak because every item I put in my rucksack means extra weight to carry or pedal with, so I think I'd give the mini-shovel a miss because I can't see a need for it.
Same with the mini-stove, I'm happy to live on cold food and drink.
And the tool card is a mystery to me, never seen one before!

PS- Main things on my wanted list at the moment are a wind-up radio and a wind-up torch which i should be able to get here in Britain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts