Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was on Twitter and saw that one of my friends from my area said how she is going to start prepping. Right after I saw that, she texted me and said:
"Was it your post I saw about doomsday prepping?"
I said: "Most likely haha mainly on Twitter."
She said: "We are seriously starting to stock up."

I told her about all of the prepper people I follow on Twitter and also told her about this forum :)

How cool is that? :D I feel great that I was apart of someone's decision to start prepping!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,829 Posts
It feels great to point someone in the same direction or interest as yourself. Each time someone tells me they have done something prep wise, I get a joy knowing I had been part of that process. It really brings a joy to me when a family member tells me they stocked up on some water or food.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well put :) that about sums up how I feel too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,797 Posts
It feels great to point someone in the same direction or interest as yourself. Each time someone tells me they have done something prep wise, I get a joy knowing I had been part of that process. It really brings a joy to me when a family member tells me they stocked up on some water or food.
Well said!

Well done RaigenB. Were it not for your influence perhaps the thought of prepping wouldnt have ever crossed their mind at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Good for you for putting yourself out there like that. I try to convert people too, but I am very guarded about how I do it. I find only about 10% of people actually take my advice and listen. I don't want the other 90% knowing where to find me and my stuff when the SHTF. LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone!! :D I'm really I could help someone with deciding to do that :) she doesn't live that far away either so I guess we could partner up! :)
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top