Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never even knew there was a way to ignore anyone you find to be annoying or trollish until I saw a thread where someone mentioned it! That my friends is a handy feature located under the settings tab.

·
Administrator
15,422 Posts
Huh? What? did somebody say something?

Just kidding, my friend.

Reactions: jimb1972

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Why would you want to ignore some one on a forum,

Interacting with the subversive mentality is all part of the experience,

Do you really want to pasteurize it?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I never even knew there was a way to ignore anyone you find to be annoying or trollish until I saw a thread where someone mentioned it! That my friends is a handy feature located under the settings tab.
If you are being harassed or find a troll, we would prefer that you Report the post (click the triangle below right of the offending member). This will alert the moderators and they can address.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Why on earth would you ever read instructions?!? We're men and everybody knows instructions are for pussies.

Now repeat the Man's Creed after me:

I'm a man.
I can change.
If I have to.
I guess. <sigh>

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why on earth would you ever read instructions?!? We're men and everybody knows instructions are for pussies.

I'm a man.
I can change.
If I have to.
I guess. <sigh>
Another Possum Lodge member?

Reactions: Inor

·
Super Moderator
9,646 Posts

I'm a man.
I can change.
If I have to.
I guess. <sigh>
Page 1 of the Man's Handbook:
Some things are instinctual as in
Real men do not read instructions.
Real men do not ask directions.

ETA: We can look at the pictures though.

·
Administrator
15,422 Posts
If you are being harassed or find a troll, we would prefer that you Report the post (click the triangle below right of the offending member). This will alert the moderators and they can address.
I didn't know that. It sure is better than bothering you or Leon with a private message as I have been known to do. I'm sorry.

And to anyone else reading this - I do not make a habit of turning people in, the two cases merited it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.