Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let’s say a state has 40,000,000 cars.

Let’s say a state has 3,586,059 bicycles. That’s 9% of cars rounding up.

Let’s say a state has 58,569 bicycle deaths with automobiles in a year. That’s 1.6% of bicycles. That .15% of the 40m cars.

Would we shut the roads down because there are too many bicycle deaths?

Look at the chart and substitute a few words in my narrative.
Cars = People
Bicycles = Covid cases
Bicycle deaths = Covid Deaths
I didn’t make the chart. It is from the state of California that “locked down the roads” for a year.
93560001-9598-450A-9060-4AB43AA5A7D1.png

People need to see through the numbers.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If any one would like to check my math, or apply other states numbers, here are my formulas.
A=population
B=Covid cases
C=Covid deaths

B/A=Percent of population with Covid positive over a year

C/B= Percent of Covid Deaths from testing positive

C/A= percent of Covid Deaths of the overall population

It’s simple math, just presented in the worst possible way by media.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It seems to me that this is almost the ideal case for statistics.
COVID-19 pandemic on Diamond Princess
"the average age of the patients was 68 years"
A=3711
B=712
C=14
B/A=19.2%
C/B=2.0%
C/A=0.4%
Nice example of a particular age group, that I maybe at the bottom edge of. I know I am careful because of my wife’s comorbidities.

Applied to the general population, the lockdowns don’t make sense.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never was about anything but control of the population as well as economic impacts.

And they succeeded.
Agreed .

Bringing out the true numbers and their impact is the way of showing they were wrong. That is really the point I was trying to make.

I am actually starting to change my better half with 9 medical letters after her name mind with these statistics. She was just in a category that needed to be careful. She needed to see past her fears on this.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So you believe people are taking a vaccine for no medical reason or benefit ?
This thread is not about the vaccine, it’s about interpreting the numbers that are being miss-fed by the media.
Go to the Alabama site screenshot the numbers and apply my formulas. Let’s see if unlocked Alabama is better or worse than locked up California.

·
Registered
475 Posts
This thread is not about the vaccine, it’s about interpreting the numbers that are being miss-fed by the media.
Go to the Alabama site screenshot the numbers and apply my formulas. Let’s see if unlocked Alabama is better or worse than locked up California.
Im not worried about what the numbers say, I’m too busy living.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im not worried about what the numbers say, I’m too busy living.
No you are too busy trolling. Contribute or don’t.

Is looking up Alabama Covid numbers too hard, or applying the simple math?

There is a point to this. But you don’t want to intelligently participate. Feel free to troll elsewhere.

·
Registered
475 Posts
No you are too busy trolling. Contribute or don’t.

Is looking up Alabama Covid numbers too hard, or applying the simple math?

There is a point to this. But you don’t want to intelligently participate. Feel free to troll elsewhere.
I’m not trolling.
Statistics usually show what the originator wants it to show.

Bike analogy is ignorant, bike accidents are not a virus.

Now, what part of that is trolling or not true ?

You’re also assuming the numbers you’re using are correct. All from sources you don’t trust......

Just because you don’t like my answers doesn’t mean I’m trolling you.

Now, I have some settings to adjust.

Have a great night👍, I wont bother you again.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I’m not trolling.
Statistics usually show what the originator wants it to show.

Bike analogy is ignorant, bike accidents are not a virus.

Now, what part of that is trolling or not true ?

You’re also assuming the numbers you’re using are correct. All from sources you don’t trust......
Bike analogy was to not to get people having a preconceived notion, I then applied it to real world.

I don’t trust all the states numbers. Cuomo has already proved he fudged. I took CA today, and ran a simple analysis. It didn’t prove their point of lockdowns.

How many people doing an analysis, tell you the formulas for the analysis. I could rig statistics, but these are simple number Calculations.

What are you afraid of in applying your states numbers? Is it looking it up, screwing up, simple calculator operations, or making a mistake? I will give you a hint / means divide.

Yet, you keep trying to troll rather than participate.

·
Registered
446 Posts
And then we need the numbers of deaths directly from covid and not from their other deadly condition and not the ones who also just happened to have covid. The cancer caused your death and besides cancer you were a diabetec and had covid which wasn't causing you any symptoms so should not be counted as a covid death. Since they didn't use strict protocol for reporting the real numbers will never be known but I expect lower then is being reported.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Bike analogy was to not to get people having a preconceived notion, I then applied it to real world.

I don’t trust all the states numbers. Cuomo has already proved he fudged. I took CA today, and ran a simple analysis. It didn’t prove their point of lockdowns.

How many people doing an analysis, tell you the formulas for the analysis. I could rig statistics, but these are simple number Calculations.

What are you afraid of in applying your states numbers? Is it looking it up, screwing up, simple calculator operations, or making a mistake? I will give you a hint / means divide.

Yet, you keep trying to troll rather than participate.

Opie thinks he is a professional troll.
Truth is he's the worst troll I have ever seen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts