Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
LOL. They made a good choice in casting to me. Afterall that is certainly a face of evil either way you look at it. Obama's minions just don't like to hear the truth. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ahhhhaahhhhh, That's classic!

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
You want the really funny part. Yesterday yahoo.com news was running the pics side by side. Later they changed the story to show a different pic of ofailure and of the actor on separate links.

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts
Some people may joke about it, but I seriously wonder. The night of the '08 election, the numbers on the "Pick 3" (Illinois lottery game) the numbers came up 666. He scares the crap out of me.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Wait! I feel a prophecy coming on!
"And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns"-Revelation 13:1

Many Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles have a "crown" of several independent nuclear warheads like this, capable of launching from submerged submarines-

An underwater nuclear blast also looks like a "crown"-

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
The same guy has played the role of satan in a lot of shows before this - before wammy bammy was ever in office. What is the big deal?
They ought to make a movie about how the USA falls into ruin and have him play the president.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The same guy has played the role of satan in a lot of shows before this - before wammy bammy was ever in office. What is the big deal?
They ought to make a movie about how the USA falls into ruin and have him play the president.
wait a minute, arent we already living the real thing?.....lol

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I heard it is derogatory toward Satan
yeah, Im religous, but cant help this one, Satan said, "I never was as bad as him, dont even go there"..Now the lawyers are suing for Liable, saying the devil looks like Obamaa, "hes copyrighted"

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Secretary of State John Kerry worries me-

Over the years, new Sec of State Democrat John Kerry has voted AGAINST-
The B-1 bomber,
The B-2 bomber,
The F-14D modernised Tomcat
The Apache helicopter.
The F-15 Eagle
The Patriot Missile
The Aegis air-defense cruiser
The Trident missile
The Strategic Defense Initiative
Kerry also opposed the invasion of Grenada and Desert Storm

Some of his other stances-
He says the Democratic Party should NOT support the NRA (Nov 2003)
He supports ban on assault weapons (Oct 2003)
He wants background checks at gun shows. (May 1999)
He voted against weapons needed for War on Terror. (Sep 2004)

The Case Against John Kerry | Right Wing News

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Britain's got its own share of satan-puppets, for example Defence Secretary Dennis Healey of the lefty Labour Party cancelled our super-duper plane a while back-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WAIT! I feel another prophecy coming on!-
"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour" (1 John 2:18 )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.