Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DESCRIPTION:
Here we have government issued "ruck sacks". These bags are made for the Marine Corps. Manufactured for Propper Inc. All bags are M.O.L.L.E. equipped. I have 2 sizes available. LARGE(approx.31"H x 19"W) and SMALL(approx.20"H x 15"W). I can tell you that it cost the government $220 to manufacture the large bag and just over $100 for the small one. They are all in used, however, in great to near perfect condition. Please keep this in mind. All bags come in Digital Woodland.

PRICING:
Large=$45
Small=$25

SHIPPING:
PM your zip code and I will notify you of the cost. Please no P.O. Boxes

RETURNS/REFUNDS:
None. Ask any questions before committing to buy. I am certain you will be satisfied with these bags.

photo.JPG photo.JPG photo.JPG

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you. I have too much to list. I am new to this site so I thought I'd start with these "beauties". The command post tents are next. Heh

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
do remember that camo flavored back packs may clue people inthat you are prepped. not sure itll make a difference- danger is danger-
but its something to consider.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
do remember that camo flavored back packs may clue people inthat you are prepped. not sure itll make a difference- danger is danger-
but its something to consider.
Very true. Depends on the enviroment that surrounds you. If it were to be in a "cache" along the way, camo may be very helpful.

·
Registered
365 Posts
did it ever occur to you to start with an introduction before you try to sell to us?

its just good judgement;)
Why bother if you are registering to offer items up for sale.
Mods need to implement the mandatory 30+ post rule before new users can post in the for sale section.
No disrespect to you directly supplyanddemand, but we have seen several fly-by-night posters that are here to make a buck.
I dont believe that this forum or its users cater to those types

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
a nice intro is cheap and easy salesmanship.
i like to shake a mans hand and know his name before i hand over money. even ifn im getting a good product
with internet sales a short introduction suffices as a nice howdoyoudo?
it enhances the feeling of over all value of products being sold.
think of it as foreplay...

cust service sux these days. Corps hiring the lowest common denominators so they can make a buck- theyve ran the small man out of business-
and dont give a shit if they lose customers- why? cause where else you gonna go?

dont you want to be different and people want to shop and refer you?
you are in the relationship business, it just so happens you sell bug out shit too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why bother if you are registering to offer items up for sale.
Mods need to implement the mandatory 30+ post rule before new users can post in the for sale section.
No disrespect to you directly supplyanddemand, but we have seen several fly-by-night posters that are here to make a buck.
I dont believe that this forum or its users cater to those types
I would agree with you 100% however I take great interest in Prepping. If I can make a buck then why not? not my sole reason for being her though

·
Registered
640 Posts
I would agree with you 100% however I take great interest in Prepping. If I can make a buck then why not? not my sole reason for being her though
S&D... You've missed her entire point. An intro lets people know who you are and that you respect the forum and those on it. Jumping straight in and trying to sell items is usually interpreted as "I don't really give a damn about this forum but hopefully I can talk a few members out of their money." Members share info and offer goods all the time... But they take the time and show enough courtesy to become a valued part of this forum first. The comment about your bottom line is true... Once I decide someone is a rude SOB, I don't care how desperate I become, I won't buy a damn thing from them or help them out with advice or info. Period! You still have a chance to play this right... But that choice is up to you.

·
Registered
365 Posts
S&D... You've missed her entire point. An intro lets people know who you are and that you respect the forum and those on it. Jumping straight in and trying to sell items is usually interpreted as "I don't really give a damn about this forum but hopefully I can talk a few members out of their money." Members share info and offer goods all the time... But they take the time and show enough courtesy to become a valued part of this forum first. The comment about your bottom line is true... Once I decide someone is a rude SOB, I don't care how desperate I become, I won't buy a damn thing from them or help them out with advice or info. Period! You still have a chance to play this right... But that choice is up to you.
clap, clap, clap, well said.::clapping::

·
Registered
19 Posts
Where is the hip belt on the ilbe main pack (big bag)?? Marine here, I know that you can easily pack upwards of 100 lbs in it, but it doesn't do jack shit if you don't have that hip belt as it take that weight off your shoulders. For anyone buying make sure you can get that hip belt or else you'll have a big bag that can carry a lot of weight that is so uncomfortable that you will never wanna use it again.

Just an FYI, they just started to get away with these. I just got issued a new main pack about 3 weeks ago, point being that even though the price he's selling them at is very good (considering it's not a scam of some sort...no offense if you'r legit) if you shop around you may find the ilbe packs extremely cheap, especially in the coming months. I used to fly on the CH-53D and I used my day pack (little bag) as a flight bag. Since the 53's are so damn leaky and hydraulic fluid got all over it and the assholes made me buy a new one for the outstanding price of $120. So again, good price as long as he's legit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very well said. Perhaps, Instead of people being rude it would have been nice for someone to KINDLY and EXPRESSIVELY lay this out for me. Of course I bite back when someone implies Im running an unprofessional business and tells me all about corporate America. Simply for not introducing myself. Now I understand, so, thank you WW. Sorry for getting off to a rough start.

·
Registered
19 Posts
How did you acquire all of these main and day packs? I'm curious since they are now just starting to de-issue them. Do you happen to work in supply or something? Not crying wolf, these are great bags and I would like people to have them, especially since the government will most likely sell them to other countries and then destroy the rest.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts