Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyhow, obviously new to the site, stumbled across you basically by accident. I was actually looking up "living ready" magazine, and just as they were recommending a forum, i hit google, researched a few and landed here.

Im more the guy who admires the lifestyle, has an idea to ponder, do some basic research on a regular basis, but really have taken no prepping action.

I love the whole patiriot thing, tea party, if you will, and i totally hate the (P)wussification of America movement, and whatnot. I dont really care much for people in general, however im not a hermit or loner or weirdo by any means.

Married, brand new first kid, dog, a weapon or 2, a plan, and knowledgable enough to know everyone should have a plan.

Been doing some browsing here for a few days, a lot of what i see reminds me of myself, so hopefully the forum is a good fit.

Cant wait to learn from all the pros.

Take care and see you in the message boards.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Welcome to the forum, its always great to have another like minded individual here to share with. You should definitely find yourself in some pretty good company here. I hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome and congrats on becoming a Dad. It can be a real motivator and eye opener.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome from VA. You don't have to be a crazy prepper to be here! Some people prep for the end of the word, others prep for natural disasters, and a few people just like to be self sufficient.

Reactions: longrider

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard, Great bunch of posters here, I know you'll like it. Covers every degree of prepper here from the WW3 bunker builders to the ones who store a few extra supplies just in case. Make yourself at home.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and welcome..

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota and congrats on being a new dad!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Another welcome from Minnesota. Congrats on being a new dad.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts