Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where this topic should go but thought it might fit in here.

Anyone out there tired of hypocrisy?

Today I was watching the "news" and Jeff Bezos said the following after going into space:

"When you look at the planet, there are no borders," Bezos said. "It’s one planet, and we share it and it's fragile."
" He added that the journey reinforced his commitment to solving climate change, saying that investing in space technologies could help future generations".

The tripe above coming from a guy who has built an empire selling and shipping single use, then it breaks, cheap garbage (not mention lots of counterfeit) goods from countries that have no pollution laws right into our landfills.

What da ya think folks? Am I off base to be just a wee bit disgusted? Post you recent experience here.

Godspeed.

·
Registered
6,206 Posts
Was going to start a thread on this but will tag along on yours.

That idiot bezos gave van jones a 100 MILLION to do with as he see's fit. Of all people on earth WHY van jones?? Goggle van jones if you don't know what this moron stands for.

I truly believe the more money you have the stupider the person. How much money did he blow for a 4 minute joy ride then 200 million thrown out the door.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Bezos, along with other mega tycoons in the tech world and media world, met at The Sun Valley Conference just a week ago.
Oh yeah, the CIA was represented at that conference also. WTF?

This New World Order...this Global community is being run by these uber rich folks.
They really are making world governments obsolete. THEY are starting to control things...not governments.

It is so far along, I'm not sure the genie can ever be put back in the bottle in our present state.
It's going to take a planet altering event. And if that's the case, probably 99% of us won't be around to talk about it.

Though Russel is a lefty, he has of late been talking a lot of sense regarding what's going on.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nah the genie isn't going back in that bottle. Bezos is a screw head who can get away with saying just about anything. I doubt much of the left even knows what hypocrisy is anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts