Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
If SHTF the DNR, game warden will not be any where around shoot with what ever you want.
The .22 has been putting food on the table for a long time. More than a few deer have be taken with a .22. Little range time small game is not hard to hit

Reactions: mikes69baja

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
The OP isn't asking about a SHTF situation, the thread is about LEGAL Hunting Laws.

The State DNR would be a good place to look up legal , non-SHTF ways to hunt game. Or ask Smitty901 how , he'll probably tell you he likes his eggs, deer and turkey poached.
Well then you can not ask that here because every State and even county's have different regs. The highway right on the edge of my property is an example you can use a rifle on one side and not on the other.
And to figure that all out requires some serious home work with the DNR because guess what it changes from time to time. I did not know for two years they moved the line they never bother to publish it.
I found out when a person ask to hunt and I allowed it he showed me the change on a web site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts