Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Nice bushmaster. Is that a quad rail gas block?! The hand guard is really nice, but you'd definitely be a shoo in for Wife of the Year if you get him a low profile gas block and a hand guard similar to that which extends down a few more inches. Oh, and a gunsmith toolkit for the installation... and some MBUS. A stocking full of M3 pmags, and all is well.

Oh and I hope he never reads these forums, at least not before the 25th.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heck yeah! Whaddya think, pink stripes? Guess that's probably out of the question, huh ekim? :p

Let's see...this year I got a new pickup, my longbow, plus a pile of other spoiled rotten wife things. This year, he got...this gun. So I suppose I'll be generous and let him keep it. ;)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
No accessories needed. A few upgrades here and there, a BCM BCG and definitely the BCM charging handle.... but anyways I digress, the most important thing now is a stocking full of loaded pmags. Tracer rounds are nice and cheap for target practice if you can get them locally. :D

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
WOW! That might almost be worth getting married again... almost. :lol:

You done good, he'll probably treasure that as much as all the stuff you got.

Reactions: indie

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Congratulations, you have just bought your husband the equivalent of a charm bracelet. From now forward you can just buy him something to hang on it for every birthday, anniversary, and Christmas for the rest of your lives.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I'm easier to shop for... I want a 223 bolt action and a 257 Roberts bolt action. I prefer Ruger, Remington, or Savage but not really picky.(with someone elses money)

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Good job Indie! You know what they say: "A family that blazes together stays together."
I like it your way a lot better than Bishop Sheen's way.

Reactions: Inor

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm easier to shop for... I want a 223 bolt action and a 257 Roberts bolt action. I prefer Ruger, Remington, or Savage but not really picky.(with someone elses money)
I'll keep you in mind when I win the lottery. ;)

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Wow, thats a GREAT gift. Tell him there are some very pleased but also jealous people that hopes he has a great time with you and that present.

·
Super Moderator
9,509 Posts
I can't complain a bit. My wife bought me my 1st AR for Christmas last year. ::clapping:: I had wanted one for a long time but it stayed pretty low on my want list. Then I told my best friend he needed to look into buying one. He brought his new Smith & Wesson over the very next day. I held it, shot it that weekend and had my Windham the next weekend.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts