Who says "bugging out" can't be fun? :)

·
Administrator
15,450 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada. Wouldn't mind having one of those if the were street legal nation wide.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
how much is farmable crop land in Texas, I am thinking about selling all my shit and moving down their.
Depends on how close to urban centers and the job markets you need to be. If your a certified teacher in Texas you can live in a pretty rural area with a relatively short commute to work in a rural district and get some really cheap property to homestead on. On the other hand if you have to live close enough to commute to Dallas for work...its gonna get pretty damn pricey fast! I would venture to say its still much cheaper than a lot of other places.

·
Super Moderator
9,678 Posts
how much is farmable crop land in Texas, I am thinking about selling all my shit and moving down their.
Look closely when you are deciding. I can't grow squat where I am. This is mostly clay with a little sandy loam on top. I brought in bags of dirt to try the square yard gardening. Let me say that it just didn't work out. This year I am going to try some of the many pots we have in the backyard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts