Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
SHTF, PATRIOT, FOOD STORAGE, finding a group near me, fortessing, survivalist, homesteading
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, there, new like-minded friends! Just joined, but I’ve been meagerly prepping for (3) years. Last year, I sold my suburban home and moved an hour into the country of central VA to start my little one-acre homestead/fortress. I read like and learn like a house afire, and I am dead-dog SERIOUS about securing my home to weather — and TO FIGHT! — whatever Brandon and his ilk bring down in this NWOBS.

I am hoping to learn a lot from my new friends here, and I would love to find a local group to meet up with!

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Hey, there, new like-minded friends! Just joined, but I’ve been meagerly prepping for (3) years. Last year, I sold my suburban home and moved an hour into the country of central VA to start my little one-acre homestead/fortress. I read like and learn like a house afire, and I am dead-dog SERIOUS about securing my home to weather — and TO FIGHT! — whatever Brandon and his ilk bring down in this NWOBS.

I am hoping to learn a lot from my new friends here, and I would love to find a local group to meet up with!
Hearty welcome from DFW Texas. Glad you got here as soon as feasible. Very helpful bunch to offer good advice on various prepper related issues. I tried to teach em everything I knew about prepping..which took about ten seconds. lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts