Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I'm new to prepping, 21 yr Army Veteran, multiple combat deployments, on the civilian side an Electrician. Just started REALLY getting serious about preparing for the worst. Except for firearms and some food, my prepping is minimal. Right now most of my time is spent researching others do's and don'ts so that I can stream line my plan. I have a building on my property going up as a BOL, should be done mid March. Unlike alot of others I will stay on my property when shtf, and have an alternate plan and BOL should things get REALLY bad. I hold the 11bravo and 19delta MOS's and have been to many, many different military schools. The skills are there, they just need fined tuned to being a Civilian in battle instead of a deployed Soldier. I look forward to participating in discussions and meeting others in my area. Prep on!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome and happy prepping. I think and in a sick kinda way those of us who are here are more prepared than most. That is just by being here. Lol Even Preaident Lincon was a prepper in a way. He studied and learned what not to do. Preppers are anyone who thinks of things that may become a reality... And then just preparing for that to take place . Whether this is a major or a minor event.

Reactions: punch

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome from a life long 11b. Two sons currently 19D40

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada and thank you for your service.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad to have you here with us. Looking forward to seeing some future post from you especially regarding combat experience. Its always great to have another set of eyes from the outside looking in to shed some light on things perhaps not previously considered. I was a Squid for 21 years and some how ended up with three combat tours still not sure how that happened! But its always great to hear another angle. Hope to see you around and see you often!

·
Administrator
15,444 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Thank you for serving our country.

US Army, 1967-1970

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.