Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John Kerry has decided that all CO2 needs to be removed from the atmosphere.
“Even if we get to net zero, we still need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere,” Kerry said. “This is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed on to yet.”

So how will trees and plants survive? Trees are the biggest cleaner of air we have. Turning co2 into oxygen is what they do.

When we exhale co2, can we be fined? I have no idea of what they will require for breathing. Actually this is the biggest gripe I have for masks, you breath back in part of the co2 you just exhaled. Maybe the mask mandate is a precursor of what's to come?

How does one even begin to prepare for this nonsense?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
if he's talking about all, then all life on earth must cease

Reactions: Denton

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,509 Posts
If we get to net zero, plant one more acre of trees and you'll get "removal".

He can't possibly mean "all".

Reactions: Denton

·
Super Moderator
9,509 Posts
Imprecise speech.
I "remove" money from the local ATM, but I'm not emptying the thing.

·
Super Moderator
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And it seems they are working on it.

·
Super Moderator
9,509 Posts
That sounded pretty precise to me.
He absolutely thinks CO2 should be removed from the atmosphere. But why do you assume that means "in its entirety"?
Kerry's an absolute moron, but there's no reason to believe he thinks there should be an effort to completely eliminate CO2 from the atmosphere.
Taking his words to an extreme in order to make him sound stupid, when it's not what he said, only makes our argument against him look weak.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
I would posit...I know more about the totality of air pollution than Kerry, the man put in charge of it does.
In fact, I would bet $$ on it.

·
Super Moderator
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He absolutely thinks CO2 should be removed from the atmosphere. But why do you assume that means "in its entirety"?
Kerry's an absolute moron, but there's no reason to believe he thinks there should be an effort to completely eliminate CO2 from the atmosphere.
Taking his words to an extreme in order to make him sound stupid, when it's not what he said, only makes our argument against him look weak.
He stated "We still have to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere". He didn't say lower it. Getting it out means removal. I am going by what he stated. And this was during a conference with bankers on implementing the ESG scores.

When you state the dishes need to be cleaned, does that mean only a partial removal of the remnants?

·
Super Moderator
9,509 Posts
He stated "We still have to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere". He didn't say lower it. Getting it out means removal. I am going by what he stated. And this was during a conference with bankers on implementing the ESG scores.

When you state the dishes need to be cleaned, does that mean only a partial removal of the remnants?
I'm only trying to play devil's advocate in order to keep people from jumping to the extreme without sufficient support.
But if you honestly believe that the man is calling for the 100% eradication of CO2 from the atmosphere, which all people know is necessary for plant life, then maybe I can't change your mind.
Just know, if you take this argument beyond the bounds of this site, expect ridicule.

Reactions: Auntie

·
Super Moderator
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm only trying to play devil's advocate in order to keep people from jumping to the extreme without sufficient support.
But if you honestly believe that the man is calling for the 100% eradication of CO2 from the atmosphere, which all people know is necessary for plant life, then maybe I can't change your mind.
Just know, if you take this argument beyond the bounds of this site, expect ridicule.
I'm just taking his word. This is what he said. To expand it he stated "Even if we get to net zero, we still have to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere." That sounds pretty plain to me.

These are the same folks that think a high school dropout is the perfect person to teach PhD's about climate change. And I imagine they pay her well to do this.

Ridicule? This wouldn't be the first time and I doubt if it will be the last.

·
Super Moderator
9,509 Posts
To expand it he stated "Even if we get to net zero, we still have to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere." That sounds pretty plain to me.
Yep, it's plain to me too.
But the amazing, and equally frustrating, thing about humans is that we can see/hear the exact same thing, and interpret it very differently.
John Kerry is, and has always been, a poor communicator. I take that into account whenever I hear him speak.

·
Super Moderator
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
John Kerry is, and has always been, a poor communicator. I take that into account whenever I hear him speak.
I wish I could ignore him but he's hell-bent on causing damage. The Iranian cash deal, passing on intel to the Iranians, pushing hard for the Great Reset. Kerry is our ambassador to the World Economic Forum.

Kerry has never been known for his intelligence. Even in college he was mediocre at best. What he is good at though is doing what he's told to do.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts