Votes: 1 33.3%
  • now

Votes: 2 66.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
1 Posts
A survival kit ought to be viewed as compulsory gear for any outside aficionado. No one can really tell when something will turn out badly, putting your very life will be in harm's way. Yet, in the event that you have a thoroughly thought out survival kit with you, your chances of survival will improve incredibly. Be that as it may, it is essential to comprehend those various individuals will require various kinds of gear in their survival kit, and you should alter your pack to suit your particular necessities and the conditions you'll probably confront. This implies you'll presumably need to try not to buy a pre-gathered pack, and on second thought set up your own. Underneath, we'll clarify probably the main things to pack in an survival kit, just as the things you'll need to think about when gathering your things.

· Super Moderator
10,270 Posts
This is your first post and you post a link with affiliate links. This looks like a side step of our advertising policy. Now if your here to contribute, fine. We welcome that. If you're here to sell then you'll need to contact the owner and make arrangements for that. We do allow advertisers and those that do on this site have followed the rules.

· Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
11,214 Posts
This reads like a post from a bot.
I do not believe you are real.
No, I do not "like more posts like that".

· Registered
10,592 Posts
Bot was my first thought but a bot would not have said now instead of no.
Bots are programmed, and it they're programmed incorrectly, they spell words incorrectly.

· Super Moderator
11,214 Posts
Bot was my first thought but a bot would not have said now instead of no.
A bot intended to represent as English, coded by a non-English speaker, would yield exactly what we read above.
Until proven otherwise, I stand by my guess.
@Peter_S, what say you?

Reactions: ErickthePutz

· Registered
6,223 Posts
C'mon guys, this guy might not be just a 'bot from some complicated racing vehicle or a new style vacuum cleaner. Yikes, for example, if you hang around enough knife guys you'll find there is "lots of metal and hardly any mental."

Consider some of our earlier members. I once posted that I was a 14 year old girl without a stable home. Oy, vey, if you think some of our members are a bit out of tune and knowledge, you should have seen the nutballs from that era!

As for my vote, I like the see the guy take apart the rifle before he gets to shoot it...

· Registered
759 Posts
A survival kit ought to be viewed as compulsory gear for any outside aficionado. No one can really tell when something will turn out badly, putting your very life will be in harm's way. Yet, in the event that you have a thoroughly thought out survival kit with you, your chances of survival will improve incredibly. Be that as it may, it is essential to comprehend those various individuals will require various kinds of gear in their survival kit, and you should alter your pack to suit your particular necessities and the conditions you'll probably confront. This implies you'll presumably need to try not to buy a pre-gathered pack, and on second thought set up your own. Underneath, we'll clarify probably the main things to pack in an survival kit, just as the things you'll need to think about when gathering your things.
Bot or no bot ... troll or no troll. Creating a good survival kit should always be front-and-center in the mind of anyone who considers himself a prepper or survivalist. Of course, the topic has been covered over the years ad infinitum and ad nauseum but, nevertheless, I still enjoy looking at my various kits and updating or modifying them from time to time. But, as is always the case, for every 100 "preppers" there's going to be 100 versions of the "best survival kit." It always boils down personal whims.

· Registered
6,223 Posts
It always boils down personal whims.

Agreed, and a logical response! Now, I do believe that if a member here chipped his knife he could easily finish his toiling with my knife. Then again, you cannot but a Chevy motor into a 1956 Ford.

As for survival, I think it all depends on the area you live in. I have never been to the area around Austin, but I can hunt down just about any thug in Wisconsin since I was born and bred there. Heck, most of the guys in my motorcycle club don't even carry a Wisconsin map--detours and all, and there is always detours here!

Now, I love Wisconsin, but as it gets close to what we call "Autumn," I also break out the heavy socks many women crochet for us nuts. BTW, you might want to buy a "third sock" from these nice women. It's really cold to split your legs around a cold motorcycle tank...

· Registered
Bushcrafting / Economic Collapse
86 Posts
Bot or no bot ... troll or no troll. Creating a good survival kit should always be front-and-center in the mind of anyone who considers himself a prepper or survivalist. Of course, the topic has been covered over the years ad infinitum and ad nauseum but, nevertheless, I still enjoy looking at my various kits and updating or modifying them from time to time. But, as is always the case, for every 100 "preppers" there's going to be 100 versions of the "best survival kit." It always boils down personal whims.
i find myself constantly pulling bags and gear out to reorganize and switch things out, especially mission specific equipment and stuff that changes with the seasons

· Super Moderator
11,214 Posts
11 days since this member joined.
1 thread started, with random link included.
0 replies.

Don't mind me... just taking out the trash...
Bye Pete.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.