Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Easy way to fix Aol Unused Error 418 Call us at our (Toll-free) number to Customer Email customer Care services team for Aol Unused Error 418 help. While using Aol account, you may get “418 Unused” error message and because of this you are unable to send or receive mail or further used. So, instead of feeling blue, just follow the steps given below or avail AOL Customer Care Service or as this is the best way to come out with your hurdles very smoothly. You may follow the steps or contact to AOL customer service number to resolve this Aol Unused Error 418.

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
You! are an unused error.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Easy way to fix Aol Unused Error 418 Call us at our (Toll-free) number to Customer Email customer Care services team for Aol Unused Error 418 help. While using Aol account, you may get "418 Unused" error message and because of this you are unable to send or receive mail or further used. So, instead of feeling blue, just follow the steps given below or avail AOL Customer Care Service or as this is the best way to come out with your hurdles very smoothly. You may follow the steps or contact to AOL customer service number to resolve this Aol Unused Error 418.
You got nothing better to do with your life?

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Easy way to fix Aol Unused Error 418 Call us at our (Toll-free) number to Customer Email customer Care services team for Aol Unused Error 418 help. While using Aol account, you may get "418 Unused" error message and because of this you are unable to send or receive mail or further used. So, instead of feeling blue, just follow the steps given below or avail AOL Customer Care Service or as this is the best way to come out with your hurdles very smoothly. You may follow the steps or contact to AOL customer service number to resolve this Aol Unused Error 418.
Thank-you for the very helpful information! For quite a while, I have been getting a 418 Unused Error every time I urinate. I have been wondering what it is.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Thank-you for the very helpful information! For quite a while, I have been getting a 418 Unused Error every time I urinate. I have been wondering what it is.
I Hate it when my hurdles aren't smooth....makes me feel blue too. But I got used to 418 unused error about 419 days into my marriage....You don't actually lose them.....wink wink....

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
AOLhole,

I wouldn't shit YOU, You are my favorite TURD!!!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
In the beginning GOD said let man have computers.

In 1980 I had no internet or AOL, direct dial up to the host was needed,

My terminal was an Teletype Corp. ASR 33 dumb machine.

It was more like a typewriter than anything else.

There was a rotary dial to call the needed number(direct dial up), and an 8 bit perforated tape to save the data.

The speed was 60 or 100 WMP depending on the machine.

I had computer time on the MIT big blue, same on The Cincinnati Milacron big blue, and access to 3 government computers.

Remember the high speed at that time was 600 baud.

Then came the internet open to the public, the service was not available in our area,

but could get it through AOL dial up in the big city, had a IBM XT for that with an external modem at 600 or 1,200 baud.

I had another telephone line installed just for it after loosing a lot of data from an incoming call.

I found a whole bunch of AOL disc's if a file drawer even some 5.5 inch floppy's from the beginning.

For all practical purposes at the time the computer was no more than a visual reference of the 33 or the 43 still at 8 bits.

I don't remember the dates of all of this, they are blurred and were of no importance to me.

I do remember that we went to 64 then 128 bit interchange, then lost track and moved up to an IBM AT with an internal modem.

got tired of buying a new, faster modem every 9 months or so.

Did I ever tell you I HATE computers, I HAD to learn how to program them when I started on this journey.

Today I let my kid take any problems, a while back I said enough of the crap.

Today I still use AOL for my email and Spectrum as my backup, neither have any charges attached to them.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I suppose you have to use the Netscape browser to use AOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.