Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
after looking on meetup.com and google i am lost on how to find
the others...:?:
Visit your local shooting range and independant gun shops.
You will meet some interesting people there.
Do a lot of listening and go from there.
I don't jump into conversations on the subject lightly.
Some discresion is needed.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. for the tips!
i was at the surplus store on friday making sure i could fill my second bob with the same goodies i had in mine.
th ela preppers group looks dead. i dont see any recent postings or meet ups.
i threw my name in the hat for the other groups too!
thanks! brandi

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
The US Department of Homeland Security has asked gun ranges and surplus store owners/workers to keep tabs on people they feel might be preppers. YMMV greatly

·
Registered
159 Posts
American Preppers Network • Portal

Scroll down to the State Network Directory and select your State. Join, let people know your general area and you should be able to find individuals or groups around you. We divided our State into 5 vertical zones and meet withing those zones.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
American Preppers Network • Portal

Scroll down to the State Network Directory and select your State. Join, let people know your general area and you should be able to find individuals or groups around you. We divided our State into 5 vertical zones and meet withing those zones.
That site is about 3 months behind times in my area, I'll join up later. Thanks for the link

·
Registered
24,393 Posts
Don't assume a "pre-tribber" doesn't prepare.
Don't assume it isn't going to get sporty before the Restrainer leaves, taking us with Him, at the time Jesus comes in the clouds.
If for no other reason, a pre-tribber needs to prepare because of those who are going to miss the bus. I am quite sure my non-believing friends are going to come to my place to see if I am here. They know they are always welcome to come on in. They'll find things they are going to need.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Jesus in Matthew chapter 24 speaks of signs to watch out for indicating the end of the world, which should be of interest to preppers.
1- it'll last for at least "days",
2- Christians ("the elect") will have to go through it along with everybody else, so there'll be no easy way out for anybody.
3- God is going to cut it short, otherwise it'll be so bad that nobody would survive.
4- The sun and moon will be darkened, stars fall from the sky (ash and dust clouds after a nuclear disaster, or runaway volcanoes or meteor storms?)
5- Nobody can predict the date of when it'll be, not even Jesus.

Matt ch 24 (abridged)-
"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now-and never to be equaled again.
If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened,and the moon will not give its light;the stars will fall from the sky,and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Therefore keep watch..you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

·
Registered
24,393 Posts
Jim, I could use nothing but scripture to explain why I disagree. I assure you, however, when the Holy Spirit leaves,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts