Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I didn't have much patience for the satanic music, but the gist I got was "burry my with my guns on"

Ok I get it, but I believe it should have been "burry me buried in empty clips and brass as I defend my family"

Just saying

Reactions: dwight55

·
Registered
559 Posts
I get it. But in reality I hope that my body will be donated to the local medical college - sure they cut you up and train doc's on you but they then cremate you and cover all the costs. No expensive coffin or anything for me - when I'm dead my body isn't me - dispose of it as cheaply as you can.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I get it. But in reality I hope that my body will be donated to the local medical college - sure they cut you up and train doc's on you but they then cremate you and cover all the costs. No expensive coffin or anything for me - when I'm dead my body isn't me - dispose of it as cheaply as you can.
This is how my wife and I will do it. I'd rather the money be spent getting those who have known me best together in the same place and remembering and telling our shared stories.

I haven't made up my mind about being scattered somewhere, but I do want my spot for both of us in a wall at our area National Cemetary. I earned it, and if I am to be remembered, remember me with my Brother's and Sister's in Arms.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
The only thing I want for sure, . . . the flag that was on my biological father's casket is to also be placed on mine.

He and I never had much together in life, . . . the military is our only real connection, . . .

Besides that, . . . my son will then only have one to account for.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Rectangle Font Sleeve Pattern Brand
I like this one best.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Good songs with the right point for the way this countries going. I've always liked this one too. Good battle song for the fight that's coming.

Volbeat set to scene from the movie The Warriors Way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.