Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad question, but think for a second. Lets say you have an older family member in the group. Word has it that a very large group of raiders is coming into your area. You have 5 other family members that are healthy and able to travel. You have to bug out.

What do you do?

Scenario #1. The older family member tells you to go on and understands. (note, there is no way that you can take them, its out by foot, and you have to go now)

Scenario #2. The older family member begs you to stay along with the other 5 family members. (again to note, no way to transport the older family member).

Sorry for the sad question, but its something that everyone should think about so you don't wait around when the time comes to decide.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Make a stand. You fight for them until the end. No questions. Family is 100% worth dying for. There is no greater cause.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Wow, good and yes sad question.

I would find a way. I would have to tell the other 5 members to go on and I'll catch up with them. Make a meeting point for them by a certain time and if were not there, then they need to go on.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Stay and fight. Hopefully we are smarter that they are. I would not leave my family behind.

·
Registered
16 Posts
As a mother of 4 small children I'd give them plenty of ammo and go with the kids and my husband. I couldn't chance getting killed and leaving the children alone or to be hurt/killed/eaten by raiders. I would do my best to get them to a hiding spot the ammo and such would be good if the raiders found them otherwise they'd "raid" and eventually leave (moving on) If they were a Christian I'd not worry because if they were found and killed they'd be with Jesus.

wife 1.0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts