1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
On Saturdays, I go visit my mom who lives in an assisted living place. About a third of the help is black. I noticed they were a lot cooler towards me today than they are most weeks. These race-pimps like Sharpton, Jackson and Obama are not going to be happy until they have completely destroyed all of the race relations that have improved since the 50's and 60's.

·
Banned
608 Posts
that's a sad story and just another example of how spreading racial hate only sparks more violence! LOVE one another! don't spread hate spread LOVE! I hope you all teach your friends, family, and children to ALWAYS LOVE others until they prove unworthy of that love. I hope thoes girls got locked up for a long long time! Poor kid so sad.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I'm gonna' leave this one alone...as much as I would like not to.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
that's a sad story and just another example of how spreading racial hate only sparks more violence! LOVE one another! don't spread hate spread LOVE! I hope you all teach your friends, family, and children to ALWAYS LOVE others until they prove unworthy of that love. I hope thoes girls got locked up for a long long time! Poor kid so sad.
Why do people always feel nice and comfy preaching to the people who are not doing things such as this:

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
That girl had just been attacked by a mob of "urban youths." The kick to the head was the finishing blow. She was done.

Just as bad as the little monsters are the white boys (they are not men, by any stretch of the means) who did not come to her aid.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I hope those pieces of shit get what they deserve. Time for looking the other way is over. They want a race war and they deserve to get it. I pray some kids from the high school find these pos and set them on fire. A good solid near beating to death is order first of course, cause you don't want to kill them before they can enjoy some BBQ.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
I hope those pieces of shit get what they deserve. Time for looking the other way is over. They want a race war and they deserve to get it. I pray some kids from the high school find these pos and set them on fire. A good solid near beating to death is order first of course, cause you don't want to kill them before they can enjoy some BBQ.
LOL! Easy, hot rod. It isn't a race war that is needed. A whole lot of damned good people would get hurt, and I would be forced to shoot the hell out of a lot of white people who dared tried to come into my neighborhood and do harm to my black neighbors.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Race Riots bad Race War worse. We need to change the Obamanation that's in office. I have bent over backwards trying to be fair but fair is no longer in sight!

I would never be able to go near a mirror again if these things happened around me and I didn't try to help.How can those who watched stand to be in their own skin?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts