Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Not Needed

Votes: 7 70.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering tensions between North Korea(and China as well), what are your thoughts on us having a list of Fallout Shelters for the US?

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Seriously.....do you really think there ever would be enough shelter and food available? Years ago maybe the underground in London. jmo. The legislators have the best all to themselves. And what would those pansies do after it was safe to come out.....shit or go blind!

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
Since your first post was an ad for another website, maybe your third one can be in the Introduction section...if you're planning on sticking around, that is. All you seem to want to do is promote your maps.
Man .... I love this gal! (A Watchman reflects on some of his historical greetings to first time posters, who seem to be a little amiss in manners ...... of course this reflection is accompanied by his infamous crooked grin). :devil:

Reactions: Denton

·
Super Moderator
9,189 Posts
Back in the 50's you were never far from one. We have spread out and many of those older building that housed them are gone. By the time I reached one it would be too late anyhow.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to create awareness, and it's not my map. It's a great idea actually, and some of the websites point out that countries such as Russia, China, Korea, England, and Switzerland, etc all have shelters. All except for us. A little silly if you ask me, and we're the only ones that have been threatened with nuclear war recently.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is not food in the old fallout shelters here in the US. The funding stopped for them a long time ago, and they're vacant and empty. Makes no sense to me. Only the elite and government officials have access to shelters in the US.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Ever here of MAD, mutually assured destruction.
Yeah, and that piece of shit that would have never launched is gone from the scene, a true piece of anti American shit.

At least we have a true American running the show now and he would slam them.

I hope our satellites can see the rats running for their shelters before they launch on us.

Hopefully our targeting is sophisticated enough to obliterate the shelters and the C&C ones also, not just incinerating surface rats..

·
Administrator
14,858 Posts
In Case Of Nuclear War:
1. Loosen pants
2. Place your head between legs
3. Kiss your butt goodbye

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Seems I skimmed a headline the last day or two that the old yellow signs from the 50's & 60's designating shelters were being taken down as the facilities were no longer maintained, crumbling, etc, in NYCity maybe? Anybody else see that? I'm not reading news stuff anymore. :devil:

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
No shelter signs left around here at all.

Remember, big brother thinks there is too many of us by about 150 million, what does that tell you?

You, me, and our families, BLM, gang bangers, places like Dirtroit, Philly and Baltimore need to be reduced to zero population.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
If you think about it, almost all the bomb/fallout shelters for the "continuity of government" are secret in location.

They were built in secret, basically saying F'YOU serfs to the rest of us.

What the hell do you think is sitting under Andrews for one?

Why did they re-open Cheyenne Mountain?

I could go on with other locations, but you should get the point.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts