Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw an ad on CL offering $9.00 an hour to act as a mass casualty victim for the Homeland Security Trainees to respond to. The training is being held at a local demilitarized Army Range for two days.Does anyone see any prepping/survival benifit in this..other than making a few dollars on my off days ? Im wondering if there is anything to be learned from watching there response?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
At a minimum you get an upclose look at how to triage. Heck, just seeing how they organize and deploy would be interesting to see.

You could ask for 9mm hollow points instead of money.:D

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Not only do you get paid, but you can recon their operation and tell the rest of us what we're in for. Kind of like being a double agent!

I wonder if this is part of the jobs program?

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I just saw an ad on CL offering $9.00 an hour to act as a mass casualty victim for the Homeland Security Trainees to respond to. The training is being held at a local demilitarized Army Range for two days.Does anyone see any prepping/survival benifit in this..other than making a few dollars on my off days ? Im wondering if there is anything to be learned from watching there response?
I don't suppose this is at Glynco,GA?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts