Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Home Defense!!!

4K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  RaigenB 
This is very though provoking for me. We my wife and I have decided to stay in place as long as possible due to medical issues. I have full perimeter covered and two escape routes into the woods which would provide full kill zone for anything coming after you. The basement would provide best defence with the exception of fire of the above floors. We could add a escape route underground to a shelter with ventilation and support if I can afford the material off the basement behind a wall that could be shut behind on egress. The survival room would have an escape out the side of the hill unseen or back into what would be left of the house 's basement. Dealing with fire, remembering fire burns up ward fast, temps will reach from 1200 to above 2000 degrees but also smoke is a killer as fast as the heat. basements if there is any attempts to extinguish will fill with water so water tight or drainage and supplies must be in an area of survival or there gone. Lots to think about and by the Grace of God we won't need it but then He has given us a brain to survive with......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.