Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this s*** out! Woman was just minding her own business, jogging in Lakewood (how frikkin unlikely is that?) and all of a sudden her dog hears something, she checks it out and BAM! Family of racoons all over her ass. Now I have a raccoon out back that needs taken care of and let me be the first to tell you that raccoons are absolutely crazy. I consider myself pretty damn tough, but had that been me you'd need more than paramedics. I think I'd also be in need of a clean pair of sweatpants and a long talk with a shrink. Gads.

Woman covered with bites, scratches in bizarre mauling by... | www.kirotv.com

·
Registered
369 Posts
That would be long term therapy for me. They followed her all the way to her house! Where is Animal Control when you need them?

·
Registered
159 Posts
No. I can’t believe it. This woman must just be in it for the media attention. Everyone knows that ***** are just another pop-song singing huggy-wuggy forest animal who loves us, the world and everything in it. I think the ***** need legal representation and should file an abuse law suit. If your pets can do it (and yes they can) then why not defamed wild animals? Anything less is social injustice and critter profiling (oops :oops:, can I call them critters?).:roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts