Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
21,643 Posts
Mine is riding my motorcycles when I can. Other than that I am all business most of the time. Riding is my only vise.

Reactions: Verteidiger

· Registered
21,643 Posts
One of the under ground shelters doubles as a bike room until it is needed of other uses.(A day I hope never comes)
Spent the winter get this one ready to play. Work is done all dressed up and no where to go but soon the snow will be gone.
Between the two I manage to ride 20-60K a year. A man has to have some escape time.

· Registered
21,643 Posts
Wow, Smitty901 - your bike is a real stunner! I really like the deep candy apple red color. Nice wheels, too. Can you give us more details on it?
Road Glide Ultra it is the replacement for them one I totaled August 30th Hit a Deer at 60 mph.
Polished it out 3 coats of Zaino's on it. Jackpot 2-1-2 headers ,HD SE Night stick exhaust. Power vision Tuner.
RG Custom filler and Fascia Saddle bag spoiler lights.
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle
Land vehicle Plant Vehicle Speedometer Car
Automotive lighting Camera accessory Electronic instrument Audio equipment Gadget
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

· Registered
21,643 Posts
When I want to feel a bit younger and just take off I dig this one out 1996 FB 16 years old still fun to ride and always ready.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Motor vehicle

This is an example of how you still live and prepare. The room is under ground poured concrete. It is a part of our plan, however it serves another use .
until the time comes. Then the bikes get rolled into another area to wait it out and the room becomes a need bunker.
In a very short time it becomes the armory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.