Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
938 Posts
I live to ride my motorcycles. There is no greater feeling in the world. No margin for error, a thrill a minute, the rush of sheer speed, the intense focus of total concentration, the sheer delight of that moment when you are "in the zone" and you and your machine become one, and the coordination of brain, hands, eyes and feet to all cooperate in synchronicity to keep from crashing.

I also like to hike, fish, hunt, spend quality time with my canine companion, drive my sports cars, jet ski, go shooting, maintain & work on my machines, carpentry and home improvements, build decks, landscaping, boating, video games (for bad weather days), collecting, camping, swimming, birdwatching, photography, hitting golf balls at a driving range, and billiards.

But my favorite hobbies are spending quality time with my dog, and riding motorcycles. Shooting guns and shooting pool are tied for third. I also love my wife, but she is not a hobby....

I also like to grill meat, and sleep. Is sleeping a hobby?

· Registered
938 Posts
I've had a number over the years from car racing, motor cycles, photography, and cooking which I started doing after I got married. Now the one hobby that I started the first time I drew on my families walls to today is painting and drawing. Now I do it for a couple of years then don't for a couple but eventually come back to it. Here is a taste of what I have done using a simple program called Paint Shop Pro, and Painter if you are interested New Dawn Micro - Gallery
Wow, those computer generated paintings are very nicely done, joec! My favorite is the blue whale mother and calf - absolutely beautiful painting...!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.