Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm what to do, what to do? I was thinking or maybe a belt containing a survival kit? For starters- there's a lot of para-cord here. I was wanting to do something unusual not just the standard bracelets and yadda yadda. I never seen a belt, or a paracord flail (weapon) or a paracord pistol holster. Any ideers? I was thinking one of those or something outside the box would be too badass. Maybe a paracord rucksack strap? I'll have some time this season to mess with a few designs. Who has a good idea for me?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Glad you like! Gun sling, belt, dog leash, whip :shock: coffee cozy, steering wheel cover, gear shift cover, bov antenna cover, rear 5 wheel tire mesh, roof mesh, cellphone cover, video camera sling, slippers, mag puller, bennie, backpack mesh.......

·
Registered
693 Posts
Beer Coozie.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my first try was a bowdrill kit, if you know what spindle and block to look for this would be an easy rig. it has two three footer strands and a sharp knife.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
hmm what to do, what to do? I was thinking or maybe a belt containing a survival kit? For starters- there's a lot of para-cord here. I was wanting to do something unusual not just the standard bracelets and yadda yadda. I never seen a belt, or a paracord flail (weapon) or a paracord pistol holster. Any ideers? I was thinking one of those or something outside the box would be too badass. Maybe a paracord rucksack strap? I'll have some time this season to mess with a few designs. Who has a good idea for me?
How about a vest? something that could be warn under a jacket or over a tshirt if its warmer weather.....you could clip items on it as you wear it such as mini flash lights, belt clipped knife, etc....then you would have more than enough paracord for any situation right on your back without taking up space in your BOB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts