Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't get in nearly enough range time, something I'm trying to change. When I do go to the range I am typically by myself. Most of my friends aren't into the prep/survival lifestyle. I was just wondering if most of you go to the range with a shooting partner or like to because it makes you try harder for accuracy and good form. Seems to me a little friendly competition tends to bring out the best in people. Just something I was curious about. Would like to hear how you feel.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I don't get in nearly enough range time, something I'm trying to change. When I do go to the range I am typically by myself. Most of my friends aren't into the prep/survival lifestyle. I was just wondering if most of you go to the range with a shooting partner or like to because it makes you try harder for accuracy and good form. Seems to me a little friendly competition tends to bring out the best in people. Just something I was curious about. Would like to hear how you feel.
Indoors I like to keep to myself, outside range I tend to shoot with others.

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
I shoot mostly alone. I get into the mode and concentrate.....and I blow off steam and don't have to listen to people....it's me time.

Reactions: Sasquatch
1 - 3 of 3 Posts