Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I agree either the safety was on or a light strike by the firing pin which did not fire the round. Hard to tell. Put you have to say, he got up close that for sure.

·
Registered
296 Posts
It looks to me like he forgot to chamber a round because he instantly went to rack the slide afterwards. . . Either way tough luck for that cat!

·
Registered
161 Posts
While I am not trying to condone by any means this persons actions......If you want to get the job done use a revolver ;)

·
Registered
492 Posts
he would have done more damage if he had hit him with a bag of frozen peas....
or even a dead cat...

punch

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had to watch it again to see the slide being racked.
President Ford who was attacked by Squeeky Fromm. Manson cultist.
If I recall the .45 had no round in the chamber either.
I will look for some info and post it here.
Lynette Fromme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I think someone involved here sent up the gun to fail. Maybe planted it for the assign so he could pick it up after passing security checks. Just speculation here.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Well you would think if you plan to kill someone you would make sure you had a round in the chamber. I just hate when that happens.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, there you are, all ready to ambush nazi butcher "Hangman" Heydrich, what could possibly go wrong?

At 3:20-

·
Registered
492 Posts
He should have used a big boys gun instead of his nana's sissy pistol. Nana does'nt keep one in the pipe.
But please don't mess with nana.

punch

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A man in Australia once ran towards Prince Charles firing two shots as he approached, but Charlie just stood there cool as a cucumber facing him down..:)
(they were blanks but he wasn't to know that)
"True nobility is exempt from fear"- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 50 BC

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thats funny Prince Charlie didnt eve flinch he looked around like he heard balloons popping or something!!. . . You really love your movies/videos dont ya Jim!

I also agree with Inceptor about the other guy reacting!! No flight he chose fight got to respect that!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
he was almost completely unaware of the assassin. I'm sure he crapped out some rabbit balls. But then, he always looks like that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts