Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
got a hi point .40, thing is heavy but I ask you this: when you get shot, will you know if it's a 120 dollar gun or a 700 dollar model? The hi point .40 is a fine weapon but the clip is a bit janky and will jam up if you shoot holding it tight.

·
Banned
62 Posts
All that matters is that you can reliably and swiftly get head hits at 10 ft, or chest hits at 10 yds. Longer ranges, under stress, you will miss a lot, anyway, regardless of what handgun or caliber you are using. Especially if you lack ear and eye protection and cover.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have taken a lot of grief for my choice in 45 ACP's but I have to say it works great and I'm extremely accurate with it out to 40 yards. It's a Hi-Point... Would I rather have a Kimber, you bet but with this I can still afford to eat and shoot,..... a lot.

1895gunner

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I hated my PF-9 and ragged on it constantly. I traded a TearAzz PT-22 for a KT P3AT the day before my LCP went back for repair. I can hit a 6 " circle at 21 feet right or left handed, 10 out of 12 times with it. It's a keeper.YMMV

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.