Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I posted this once but I guess there is some kind of fluke because it is not here, my name is Logan, I am just starting to become a prepper/survivalist, I hate not being ready for things so that's why I started, I guess I have a little survival knowledge because most of my relatives are in the army or were in it, and gave and still do give me knowledge. umm... some stuff about me is... I have a dog, and two cats, I LOVE to camp, I like tae kwon do, I like guns, knives, and other weapons because they are awesome, I am baptist, (well becoming baptist) I love animals but am considering hunting to get my food rather then at a store because wild animals have a better life.......I think that is about it!!!!!

Logan!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome, Logan, from Southern Minnesota. I will probably hunt a little. Fish more - it is, after all, the Land of 10,000 Lakes. More than hunting, as so many people will thiink the same way, I'll raise rabbits, chickens, and a couple goats. A big garden, too. I'm afraid most will think they'll hunt rabbit, squirrel and deer. It won't take long for the wildlife to become sparse due to over hunting or moving away from the constant hunting.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Another hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
welcome, you have come to a good place

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Tennessee!!